Integrated Business Planning (IBP) MaJob Summary
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
The Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Master Planner will act as a key liaison between the Zimmer Biomet Business Units and the Global Operations & Supply Chain network. This individual will be an integral part of Zimmer Biomet Integrated Business Planning process and will ensure that reliable, high levels of service and quality are achieved for internal and external customers globally.
This position will report to the global Supply Chain organization but will be a key member in the supply chain planning process at Zimmer Biomet. In doing so, this position helps Zimmer Biomet commit to the highest standards of patient safety and quality in our products and services, and to world-class integrity and ethical business practices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the aggregate supply plan across global supply chain to effectively deploy the operational & business strategy. Operations
- Execute supply planning process at a global product family level, for designated business units across the supply chain network.
- Key contributor to the annual budgeting and monthly projection processes
- Participate in regional supply review process and key contributor in the global supply chain review process
- Apply Class A principles and best practices
- Drive the RCCP process at a family level for all associated families
- Drive accountability and process improvement based on key performance metrics and targets
- Responsible for identification and creation of new critical resources
- Determine and drive future requirements for capacity and capability across the supply family
- Partner with Demand Planning organization to maximize reliability of Integrated Business Planning and overall supply chain
- Ensure application of best practices as directed by business process owners Act as the Data steward for applicable data attributes
Expected Areas of Competence
- Ability to work with people across various businesses, functions and organizational levels
- Proven track record of influencing across all levels of the organization
- Experience in leading and managing projects across multiple functions / businesses
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and prioritize competing priorities
- Strong collaboration skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to adapt communication style to different audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong communication skills (upwards/downwards/across)
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- A minimum of a BS or BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, or other related field
- A minimum of 6 years of business experience in supply chain, project management, planning or IT systems; experience in all three areas strongly preferred
- APIC CPIM and/or CSCP certification preferred
- Experience with medical devices preferred
- Experience with one or more ERP systems strongly preferred
- Experience with one or more APS strongly preferred
- up to 10%