The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
This role will participate with the journey owner to map current and future state customer experiences, identify customer journey pain points, perform root cause analysis, and identify solutions to address pain points and achieve future state design. This role will participate with the journey owner in the design of specific customer journeys within or across journey stage efforts ensuring the use of data to understand the current experience customers have with us.
- Collaborate with agile teams and subject matter experts and assist in the creation of journey maps that will inform customer-facing requirements
- Provide tactical support to senior Customer Journey team members on large initiatives, owning significant pieces from ideation to implementation
- Leverage user-centered design methods such as ideation, journey mapping, prototyping and test & learn to iterate upon and improve fidelity of the journey design
- Coordinate recurring meetings with cross-functional teams and AOR partners to discuss initiative design and progress
- Apply Allstate’s CVP & CX Global Standards to assist in the design of future-state customer journeys
- Leverage internal and external (outside of industry) insights and experiences to recommend solutions that challenge the status quo and enhance the customer experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Proactive self-starter and highly capable of independent work with limited leader direction and support
- Ability to think conceptually, analytically and creatively
- Ability to manage multiple projects /programs at a given time
- Curious, driven individual not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong interpersonal skills required to manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners to collaborate effectively
- Demonstrates clear, concise and effective presentation and written communication skills
- Highly engaged, with a passion for the customer, and results driven
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency with ideation and collaboration tools, such as Mural
- Organizational and time management skills
Compensation range for this position is $56,000 to $80,000. Salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life – including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.