Who We Are:
Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency. We are delighted and humbled to have won The Drum Experience Awards 2021 “Experience Agency of the Year (Under 40 Staff)” and “Brand Activation as Part of an Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year (Amazon Studios, All In for Voting)”. In 2019, AdAge named us “Small Agency of the Year, Culture” and “Small Agency of the Year, Experiential”.
Since 2011, our mission has been to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming.
Our work champions an industry of collaboration, enriching businesses and our creative communities. Community and culture is what we do, developing Creative Direction, Brand Platform Strategy, Comms/Digital Strategy, Community Management, Experiential Design, Event Programming and Production, Design, Print, Video, Installations, and more for our clients.
Who We Seek:
We are looking for an up-and-coming Junior Designer to join a versatile design team, creating stand-out work with a focus on print and digital. Position requires both deep and broad design skills, with an ability to apply your talent to a range of visual styles as well as a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness to changing conditions and timelines.
You will be managed by and work alongside the Senior Designer/ACD/CD and will be inspired and supported by an incredible team who have shared interest in design, art direction and communication as well as a passion for music, art, design, film, fashion, technology, and social activism. You can work remotely with the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Creative team on all aspects of design projects, from initial research and concepting, to development of design for branding, print, and digital
- Take direction from Creative Director/Sr Designer/Designer in research, ideation and development of design assets
- Work with Creative and Production teams on project planning, deliverable management, resourcing and all other design related tasks
- Create documents that clearly communicate ideas to clients, and the defined audience for the design asset
- Prepare design files for print and digital delivery, ensuring all deliverables are on time and carefully exported to output specifications
- Manage files and file systems. Maintain in-house digital and physical design archive
What You’ll Bring:
- You have 1 – 3 years’ experience in an in-house design role (agency, production company, brand or studio)
- Strong design background; understanding of typography, layout, form and color; versed in design process and production methods
- Master of Adobe software, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and an interest in adopting new technologies
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Passion for culture, community, and technology, and interest in education is a bonus
- You are an Intentional Designer who is: Curious, Collaborative, Generous, Organized
- You have: Clear Communication, A Production-Minded Sensibility, A Sense of Design Hierarchy, Bright Ideas, and an Engagement with Culture and Community
We strive to reflect the communities we serve and model the values we hope to see out in the world. Imprint Projects is committed to cultivating a diverse workforce and supporting an experimental and inclusive culture. We encourage applicants of all cultures, ethnicities, races, gender identities, nations of origin, ages, languages spoken, veteran’s statuses, religions, abilities, sexual orientations and beliefs. Imprint Projects will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.