S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today’s market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
We are seeking a Lead Client Support Specialist who will be responsible for working closely with the regions’ account managers & director to support sales activities & execute on deliverables for respective automakers (OEMs) and national sales companies (NSCs).
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, results-driven, who is able to independently and actively manage new and existing business deliverables within set deadline dates, while juggling competing priorities and providing exceptional customer experience.
The position will focus on implementation of new subscriptions, completion of ad-hoc projects, salesforce management, recall campaign execution, project management, legal/contractual paperwork, IT/data feeds, support renewal processes/RFPs, generate SOWs and will work closely with the account managers to support seamless execution of client deliverables.
The right candidate understands S&P Global Mobility solutions and how they solve client problems, understands internal & external stakeholders to complete projects within tight deadlines, manages salesforce accurately to support accurate forecasting, and ensures gathering of business requirements to complete deliverables while supporting and completing monthly salesforce activity required for invoicing.
General Job Duties:
Develop and maintain a high level of understanding and knowledge of IHS Markit products and services offerings
The successful applicant will support the Account Managers and will be responsible for the day-to-day account activities for existing and new clients who purchase products from the IHS Markit automotive portfolio.
- Effectively utilize provided sales enablement tools as well as provided sales reporting and CRM platforms
- Consistently and frequently maintain sales activity in provided CRM platform as well as opportunity pipeline status
- Works closely with Production, Finance and Legal on various projects to ensure seamless product delivery and proper revenue recognition
- Responsible for tracking the progress of various simultaneous projects, review of project plans and conducting regular status meetings, both internal and external
- Follows up with client to make sure the solution is meeting their needs. Schedules any follow up calls for training, implementation and/or to review results and solutions
- Responsible for keeping clients apprised of the current status and progress of projects and deliverables
- Collaborates with the customer and escalates any issues to the account manager – proactively identifying issues to mitigate risk
- Manages forecasts and pipeline accuracy (e.g. regularly reviews the current next two months’ opportunities in Salesforce to make sure “close dates” and revenue are correct).
- Submits and manages Salesforce cases that relate to delivery, user ids, system access
- Works closely with sales and production teams, management, customers, other cross-functional teams and vendors
- Collaborate cross functionally with peers and colleagues to share best-practices and to ensure that the “voice of the customer” is reflected in marketing, product, operational and decision-making processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher and/or equivalent work experience in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales and/or client-facing experience, auto experience a plus
- Highly organized and capable of effectively prioritizing tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Successful team experience working with multiple colleagues & cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of sales CRM software to track sales opportunities and customer activity a must, experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management, attention to detail & hitting internal/external deadlines required
- Ability to multi-task, take direction, successfully execute tasks and follow up
- Strong desire to learn new products, systems, processes
- Must have the ability to interact professionally with both clients and peers
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work independently, is resourceful, reliable and able to work under pressure
- Must be collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Collaborative virtual work environment or in office once in office environments are re-established
- Candidate can live and work remotely and must be able to travel to OEM/NSC locations to support sales and marketing initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
- In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $70,000 – 80,000 plus eligibility for the Sales Incentive Package. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits including our Recharge program USA (spgbenefits.com)
For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
US Only, Visa sponsorship is not being offered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.