Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 20 million users, a deep content partnership with Apple and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part in Our Mission:
Working closely with the Head of Product Management and our Consumer App Business Unit, you will have a significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the Tinybeans consumer platform, own the product vision and its long-term roadmap, while ensuring we deliver the best possible product experience for our users. Tinybeans is on a mission to reach 20M users in the next 3 years and you will be one of the key players on our path to success.
This role is critical to the organization and requires someone with proven experience in leading and shipping products in the consumer space.
Who You Are…
To thrive in this role, you must lead with charisma, value autonomy, be user-centric while successfully collaborating as part of a team. You are solution-oriented and resourceful, making data-backed decisions to recommend successful product growth strategies.
Your passion for product will be the driving force for success and you have previously designed and developed products that have attained commercial success. You understand technology and are skilled at managing all stages of digital product development. You are a researcher by nature that utilizes data to gain insights into what users need.
User experience is your second language, design thinking is your go-to methodology, and you have a deep understanding of ethnography. You have the untenable power to turn data and research into a real product.
- Be accountable for ensuring best user experience and market leadership of the Tinybeans’ Consumer product offerings. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences with a non-trivial technology product
- Drive the Consumer App roadmap, collaborating with your engineering and design counterparts to identify and drive opportunities for improved revenue and user experience.
- Manage a high-performing team in engineering, product management, product marketing, design, and data analytics and QA to drive and advance the long-term product vision
- Measure the success and impact of releases and product development with clearly defined goals and measurable metrics
- Incorporate both quantitative and qualitative research into the product process, using this data for decision-making, prioritization, and product portfolio growth
- Identify key market trends and translate them into potential business opportunities and solutions. Must have a deep understanding of competitive offerings in the market and anticipate trends
- Facilitate product discovery, and validation with customers, by generating hypotheses and new concept ideas, and conducting user research using a wide variety of methods (surveys, interviews, user testing, etc.)
You are …
- A team player who loves collaborating with engineers and product managers, operating without ego – and having fun along the way
- Comfortable in three key areas: research, flows/wireframing, and designing. This role does include the UI design step, but UX research and conceptualization are paramount
- Able and happy to communicate effectively across the company, advocating for the customer in all situations
We will …
- Provide you with flexible Work From Home policy
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth.
- Enable you to make a difference globally
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with a global reach
- Offer you competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Encourage you to recharge your batteries; Generous time off policy, additional sick & personal time, and 10 paid holidays
- A playful team that supports one another like family
You have …
- 5+ years experience in product management and technical architecture of consumer apps.
- 5+ years crafting consumer focussed experiences from concept through launch.
- Experience leading design, feature breakdown and projects/products from inception to shipped software
- Significant experience in running product experiments and leveraging product analytics
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision-making across several teams, including partners, and know how to encourage and empower teams to get things done.
- You have sound business judgment as well as ability to analyze qualitatively, quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- You have strong written and oral communications skills, and can clearly communicate to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience with data driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
Education & experience…
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- You have a solid understanding of technical concepts and ability to communicate well with engineers.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
Experience managing, developing and growing a subscription product.
At Tinybeans, we work hard and are committed to building a diverse team, fostering an inclusive culture, and investing in equity across our organization. Together, with our different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds, our people are successful in jobs and are better able to address the needs of our customers.