We’re redefining what it means to be a guest by offering day access to luxury hotel experiences, like breathtaking pools, private beaches, deluxe spas, and much more, so that people can escape–without leaving town. If you’re moved to contribute to our mission, we’d love your help.
Our growing team of innovative tech and hospitality experts has so far partnered with more than 900 leading hotels and resorts including Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin and Fairmont. We’ve connected over 1.6 million people with relaxation and luxury in their own neighborhoods, making rest more mindful, togetherness more meaningful, and escape more accessible. Fresh off a Series B $26M raise, co-led by Declaration Partners and 14W and additional investment from previous investor Charles River Ventures, Endeavor, Jessica Alba, Adam Grant and many others,) this milestone enables us to collaborate with an ever-growing number of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
WHAT IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
We’re looking for someone who is really excited about harnessing the capacities of hospitality tech to do nothing less than redefine what it means to be a guest.
The Lead Product Manager for Hotels (remote, with the option to come into our NYC office if you live nearby) will be responsible for creating value for our current and future hotel partners to achieve our goal of establishing the deepest relationships with the world’s best hotels. You will help shape the vision, strategy and be accountable for execution roadmap for the hotel experience and their overnight guests usage of the ResortPass white-labeled platform.
Reporting into the Chief Product & Technology Officer and working closely with our design, engineering and sales/account management teams we are looking for a candidate that is excited about transforming the technology landscape for our hotel partners and internal customers. You will also partner closely with our product manager on the ResortPass consumer marketplace to identify points of leverage that benefit both of our product lines.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop vision, strategy, and a roadmap for our hotel software product that powers amenity bookings for day use and overnight stays on both desktop and mobile
- Working with our engineering, design and data functions own and be accountable for prioritization and execution of that hotel software roadmap
- Partner with our sales and account management teams to grow the adoption and engagement of our hotel product–streamline the onboarding process, integrate with established industry partners, and help hotels maximize revenue opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve yield management between customers of our two product lines
- Engage in regular customer conversations with hotel partners and become an expert on hotel technology
- Own outcomes that drive revenue, such as hotel retention and engagement, satisfaction, corporate adoption, and more
YOU MAY BE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE…
If you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, please still consider applying. We believe in a holistic approach when evaluating talent for our team.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience, with some of those in a product-led SaaS business
- Experience with different facets of product work such as innovation, growth, feature development and infrastructure
- Experience mentoring and/or managing other product managers
- A demonstrated track record of using qualitative and quantitative measures to prioritize a product roadmap that drives measurable business outcomes
- A deep understanding of leveraging APIs to integrate 3rd party software systems
- Self-awareness with an openness to giving and receiving quality feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; you have the ability to tell a story combining data with qualitative insights, and you understand how to tailor your communication to any audience
WHY YOU MAY BE EXCITED ABOUT US
- We’re on a mission to redefine what it means to be a guest by offering day access to luxury hotel amenities–this is a truly revolutionary project, which excites and motivates our team daily.
- We’re a small but very dynamic company, so there’s incredible ownership and opportunity for collaboration.
- ResortPass is beloved by users, partners, and investors alike.
- As a marketplace startup, we’re leading the charge in hospitality tech and leisure.
- People who work here genuinely like spending time together!
The base salary for this role is between $155-$185K base salary depending on level of experience.
- Health, Dental & Vision: We’re deeply invested in health, well-being, and pleasure. We proudly offer best-in-class, comprehensive insurance plans.
- Stock Option Plan: we offer employees the opportunity to become part-owners in our mission. Let’s redefine what it means to be a guest, together.
- Join a fun, collaborative, and dynamic team and a vibrant company culture. From team lunches to work huddles and social gatherings outside of the office—pool time, anyone?—we value our time together.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): Enjoy life away from work, be inspired, and fully recharge with unlimited paid time off.
- Annual ResortPass credit: Our mission is to bring delight and comfort to people every day–including employees. Access to private beaches, deluxe saunas, awesome pools, and much more.