We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world — together. At Ford, we’re all a part of something bigger than ourselves. Are you ready to change the way the world moves?
As a global leader in advanced mobility solutions, our outstanding team of legal professionals helps us navigate the continually changing legal and regulatory landscape. In our Office of General Counsel, you’ll be part of an organization that collaborates with outside counsel to operate as a global team and deliver world-class legal, tax and audit services to client groups throughout the company.
In this position…
You can join a group of privacy professionals dedicated to helping Ford deliver great products and services globally with privacy by design
You can build strong relationships with key business partners with whom we partner to identify winning privacy solutions – together, as a team.
What you’ll do…
- Assist OGC lawyers with many supporting functions, including reviewing product and marketing initiatives
- Support privacy processes
- Prepare privacy training and communications
- Support incident response
- Bachelor’s degree
- ABA-Approved Legal Assistant Certificate
- 10+ years of experience as a legal assistant in-house or at a firm
- Available for meetings during Dearborn, MI working hours
- Ability to travel to Dearborn as needed for in-person meetings
Even better, if you have…
- 5+ years of experience in privacy matters
- 5+ years of in-house legal assistant experience
- Ability to support complex projects, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work well in cross-functional and global teams
- Ability to foster strong client relationships
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we’ve outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builder…or all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
- Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up childcare and more
- Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
- Tuition assistance
- Established and active employee resource groups
- Paid time off for individual and team community service
- A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.