nDreams Studio Elevation will be bringing the evolution of VR development to core gamers.
This is an all-new studio seeded by the creative talent that brought you the innovative, genre defining award-winning VR title Phantom: Covert Ops.
We are looking for exceptional talent to help pave the way forward with fresh innovation for the next generation of VR hardware and software.
Elevation will re-establish the boundaries of VR. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Level Designer to help us explore, create, and deliver world leading innovation in software and VR hardware. As one of the core members of the Elevation team, you will be pathfinding a remote first studio, crafting a new generation of VR development and bringing quality VR games to fruition.
As Level Designer, you will be owning and driving the ideation, iteration, and development of a level. In this exciting and critical role, you will collaborate closely with Creative and Design Directors to help develop best in class VR games.
- Collaborate with all members of the dev team to contribute to the core features of the project.
- Drive the development of levels through inspirational and collaborative design with a multidisciplinary team.
- Balance, tinker and playtest to optimise the experience.
Help communicate and align cross disciplined teams on vision and implementation of levels.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Open-ended problem solver- Analytical mind that can proactively breakdown target experiences into world class features aligned with the Design Directors vision.
- Performance and accountability –Results-driven with commitment and focus to producing work of the highest standard whilst focusing on delivery.
- Initiative and Motivation – Being able to take over or continue tasks without prodding or direct supervision.
- Communication and relationships – Ability to work collaboratively with the wider team at Elevation and to communicate clearly and with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Examples of designing engaging and fun levels on paper and in engine.
- The ability to prototype and iterate level design ideas in a fail-fast environment.
- At least a year of video games design experience.
- An aptitude for new software, tools, and technology.
- Strong level design experience in Unreal.
Why nDreams Elevation?
This is the opportunity to build upon an already proven, world class foundation of VR expertise, to further shape and mould a new way of working, that continues to deliver and innovate for the next generation of core VR games.
We are a remote first studio, with all the perks that come with it. Work from anywhere to help us push the boundaries of VR, with cutting edge technology and the support of our established VR expertise from the wider nDreams group.
Rapidly growing to support a variety of genres, nDreams is one of the world’s leading developers/publishers focused on VR games, creating multiple studios dedicated to making the best games out there.