As a Manager of Business Analytics, you will oversee the Medical Economic activities for the Home Health product. You will be accountable for setting a standard methodology and process for performing strategic analysis and executing according to that standard. Responsibilities include (a) new business underwriting and pricing, (b) customer reporting, (c) analytical support for product development, (d) corporate development support (M&A activities), and (e) the tracking and reporting of key business operating metrics for executive management. This individual will collaborate with other CareCentrix departments to optimize profitability, growth, operational performance, and customer and employee satisfaction.
In this role you will:
- Analyze, evaluate and track the performance of Home Health product including readmission rates, etc.
- Produce and maintain an executive dashboard of key operating metrics tracking performance across different customers, business segments and markets. Develop tactical, strategic plans which impact corporate growth and margin improvement.
- Prepare reports to include a comparative analysis of payors pre-/post- CareCentrix spend; benchmarking against other data sources where available; demonstrating effect of CareCentrix managed care factors including network discounts, utilization management and place of service impact.
- Provide financial support to mergers & acquisition opportunities including accretion/dilution analysis, discounted cash flow, etc.
- Provide aggregate Performance Guarantee tracking in order to ensure contract compliance.
- Work with Finance to track customer financial performance and identify opportunities for gross margin improvement with cross-functional teams including medical management and provider networks.
- Conduct staff meetings to ensure proposals to prospective customers and reporting for existing customers is accurate and delivered timely.
- Gather information used to understand costs, trends and appropriate utilization.
- Present to senior management as required.
You should apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Information Systems or the equivalent required.
- 5-7 years experience in Healthcare Analytics with demonstrated experience creating financial or statistical models.
- Experience with forecasting and trend analysis.
- Experience working in the Healthcare / Managed Care industry, Home Health experience a plus.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and knowledge of SQL.
What we offer:
- Salary Range: $90000 – 120000 plus Corporate bonus incentives.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.