We are seeking a Manager, Business Analytics. This role will be positioned on the Strategy/Finance team and overall, is responsible for managing a team of business data analysts that use data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance to drive informed decision-making and improved business performance. Implements and oversees the analytic approaches and methodologies. Provides insight and recommendations to business leaders for decision making and strategic planning. Develops internal and external information sources for business analysis.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Build systems to transform raw qualitative and quantitative data into actionable business insights
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure, and implement analytics solutions
- Provide business analytics and insights to enhance strategy development
- Provide analytical support on strategic initiatives, business cases, product development and financial modeling to enhance organizational decision makingLead, mentor, and develop a team of data analysts
- Develop a deep understanding of the business
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve business performance
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in data analytics and insights, data science, mathematical/statistical modeling, and/or management science
- Strong executive and business stakeholder communication and management
- Expert level knowledge of business insights and analytics tools, platforms and technologies
- Experience leading and motivating teamsExcellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in data science, mathematics, statistics, management science, or other quantitative discipline; masters in analytic disciplines or MBA is a plus
Minimum Salary: $125-170K
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is publicly traded and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.
Udemy in the News