At Airtable, we believe exceptional Customer Support is critical to our customer’s success. Customer Support has the power to delight and retain customers, support account expansion and lead identification, increase our customer’s sophistication, enable product adoption, and catalyze customer-focused product development.
As a Customer Support Manager at Airtable, you will help grow the Enterprise Support team to deliver exceptional white glove experiences at scale in close partnership with our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for improving the output of their team through people management, development, and role definition. And you will partner on process improvements to support their team’s in delivering a great service.
An ideal candidate will be passionate about building a healthy high performance organization where team members understand the connection between individual work, team OKRs, and company goals.
What you’ll do
- Manage the performance and support the career development of CSAs on your team. Highlight skills and staffing gaps to your Sr. Manager, people team, enablement, and recruiting to solve.
- Foster a learning environment in your team. Experiment with new processes to improve Airtable’s customer experience and distributed support team practices. Share and help codify relevant results across the Customer Support organization.
- Inform Airtable’s approach to delivering white glove support to Enterprise-plan customers. Partner with your Sr. Manager, Customer Success, Implementation Specialists, and Support Operations to create a cohesive well-informed experience.
- Help scope and define tactics to achieve team OKRs. Vocalize current business health, project the impact of staffing and programs on the future business health of your area.
- Collaborate on year-long headcount planning; recruit talent; and guide team initiatives, enablement, process development (intra-team and cross-functionally) to consistently deliver on team objectives.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in Customer Support with 3+ years of management experience.
- You clearly communicate strategy, trade offs, and progress within your team to inspire and create growth opportunities. You have strong analytical skills.
- You lead by example to build a learning culture. You reflect and act on learnings to improve team operations and performance.
- You work effectively in a dynamic, rapidly changing, and fast-paced environment.
- You have experience working in close partnership with Customer Success or Support Operations to deliver a cohesive reliable customer experience.
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we’re just getting started!