We are Intellectsoft – digital transformation consultancy group and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 2007 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Thrive in environment full of diversity, openness and teamwork, while growing as a professional working on the hottest technologies.
Our Client is a multinational holding conglomerate that hit TOP-50 of the Forbes Global 2000 list in 2018. They have in portfolio a few companies with famous names as well as own stakes in many prominent companies. We are working on support and maintenance of the next generation visualization framework that taps into existing data sources and provides innovative user interface through insightful, user-tailored dashboards telling the story behind the numbers. It provides visual simplicity, enabling timely and strategic decision-making.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
Project Description: You’ll be building a brand new mobile experience for one of the largest resorts and casinos company in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Design, Engineering and Product team will be essential. It is not a one time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important. One of the goals is to build out sustainable CD process and ship product increments at a regular iterations.
- 3+ years of experience with Android
- Intimate knowledge of Android SDK and Core Java
- Experience with collections, multithreading, synchronization
- Ability to analyze and support the applications architecture (MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.)
- Hands-on experience in the sphere of web-services and standards (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
- Experience with Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger2, Retrofit2, Room
- Experience in unit tests (JUnit, Mockito, Robolectric)
- Git, gitflow, pull request, code review – are the everyday words/tools for you
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery
- Work closely with product and program management to deliver new features for every release
- Apply best engineering practices, focusing on agile and CI/CD
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases
- Work/collaborate with various global cross-functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements
- Document the working systems and prepare design documentation
- Active participation in distributed agile process
- Proactive collaboration with teammates and remote Honk-Kong based team members
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups