ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking an Appian Developer. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
- Participate in requirements analysis / product backlog grooming
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Develop and deploy geospatial web services including, views, feature services, and imagery services with ArcObjects, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, ArcPro version, ArcGIS Pro SDK
- Provide technical expertise on how geospatial systems can be integrated into existing data collection and monitoring systems
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- 3+ years of experience with .NET framework, MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- 3+ years experience with HTML5, CSS and jQuery
- Experienced in writing and consuming SOAP & REST web services
- Experience with agile frameworks such as Scrum, XP, etc.
- Experience with Selenium, GitHub, Jenkins, and Puppet is a plus
- Advanced problem-solving skills dealing with complex distributed applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- BSc/BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field