ViaBill operates at the intersection of the eCommerce, payments, and consumer credit sectors, and is an industry pioneer and early market entrant in the BNPL industry, which is experiencing explosive growth. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking. We come from Denmark, a country known for global companies and startups like TrustPilot, Vivino, and Zendesk – a list that will soon include ViaBill.
In just a few short years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our team located all over Europe. And now we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business in Europe. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets. Our strategy has been validated with external investment from leading VC’s Headline and BlackFin Capital Partners.
We won’t lie, scale-ups take a lot of hard work. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we want you to go the extra mile for the company – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu
Are you ready to dive into a new challenge with a team of committed, motivated, and talented individuals seeking to build the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution?
ViaBill is seeking an Operations Analyst to support and solve complex challenges within a wide range of activities including product strategy, financial analysis, compliance, and broader corporate development activities.
You will use your analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to execute the decisions.
You’ll be part of our Operational team and be an essential and strategic component of ViaBill.
The role is fully remote, but you will be tied to our New York office and will be working US hours.
You have great communication skills and function well both individually and as a member of a team.
Failure isn’t failure – you learn from your mistakes – and you are always prepared and professional. The position requires working in a flexible and exceptionally fast-growing environment.
ViaBill is still in its early stage in North America, so we are looking for someone with a strong ownership mentality who enjoys responsibility.
Being a part of Operations at ViaBill is a great opportunity to advance your business development skills within a disruptive future payment solution and a rapidly growing Fintech company.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a highly analytical role
- Experience from financial services or fintech preferred but not required
- A dynamic personality with a high energy level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Be positive, empathetic and helpful
- Experience with or exposure to e-commerce sales and marketing is preferred but not required
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
- Fluent in English
What you will do:
- Assist in planning and executing on day-to-day assignments
- Execute and improve operational processes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from Sales, Compliance, Support, Product and Operations
- Proactively identify and solve key operational challenges
- Optimize, develop, and implement new initiatives and strategies to help increase productivity
- Discover opportunities and challenges in the market using market research, data analysis, and structured thinking
About our team
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
Our highly talented team consists of 20 different nationalities, is headquartered in Copenhagen (DK).
SONOS sound-filled offices are centrally located in the historical center of Copenhagen. 80 professional and ambitious colleagues with an average age of 29, are eager to welcome you.