Who we are
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently, so they can improve margins and capture market share at the same time. We partner with our clients to run their business operations using our modern outsourcing platform to deliver efficiency, quality, and flexibility at scale.
We Believe That
Invisible is a world-changing company and the Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake– Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
The goal of an Operations Manager at Invisible is to ensure that clients under his or her charge receive world-class operational service: high-quality results delivered quickly, within budget, customized to the client’s needs. To achieve this, a OM manages a team of agents who produce these deliverables. In addition to managing their team, OMs work directly with their clients to identify goals, map out processes, measure quality, measure impact, and move the client’s business forward. As clients grow with us, OMs also drive platform and point automations on behalf of their clients in partnership with our Product & Engineering teams to ensure we operationally become better, faster, and cheaper.
Who We Want
Operations Managers are very flexible, hybrid partners that excel in multiple dimensions.There are 3 critical spikes in capabilities that we look for in this role. The best OMs are strong across all 3 dimensions, though they all spike in Operational Management, the most critical to their role. A OM who spikes in only 1 will fail in the role out of the gate; a OM who spikes in only 2 will likely succeed in the medium-term but will likely not scale with the business. Thus, we are looking for individuals with the full spectrum of abilities and we are extremely selective.
- Operational Management: Managing a team of 20 – 50 Agents to perform high quality, work efficiently, on time, and within budget. Trainers who love to teach and create training material. Fast.
- Client Management: Partnering with 20 – 30 high-growth businesses at both the strategic and tactical level. Working with them to define their needs, map their processes, and ensure the target hits the mark.
- Product Ownership: While OMs are not Product Managers per se, each pairs with an Invisible Product Manager to develop the platform to better achieve client goals. An ability to speak Product and think in systems is essential to individual and company success. Polymaths, independent thinkers and someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
Compensation & Benefits
- 2023: $105,000 OTE ( base + bonus) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
- Health Benefits or Stipend
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Working Times: US (EDT or PDT) Hours
- Work Remotely
As Operations Manager, you will report to the VP of Operations. You will self-report so that you can spend more of your time innovating, leading, and deciding. You will have several direct reports, including up to 100 agent operators on the frontline.