Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 60 million people per month in 125 countries, including over 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors and strong business fundamentals and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about creating a global company with a mission that you can be proud of, then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
With offices in the U.S. and India and teammates around the world, we’re passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Quizizz reaches worldwide.
Your mission is to pursue operational excellence as we continue to expand our team and customer base within the United States. This role places a strategic emphasis on people operations and team development along with managing day-to-day operational needs that help us run smoothly and efficiently. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in cross-functional initiatives including strategic planning, customer engagement, and compliance programs to help us build trust internally and externally.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, and team development initiatives.
- Coordinate quarterly and longer-term strategic planning & budgeting with go-to-market leadership.
- Design compliance systems with HR, finance, legal, and other stakeholders to ensure that we proactively build trust internally and externally.
- Manage contracted experts and in-house team members as we grow.
Here are some of the key attributes we’re looking for in this role:
You have excellent judgment
You don’t need to know all the answers but you have a track record that demonstrates you can thoughtfully make decisions independently and collaborate with others as needed.
You create order from chaos
You’re a detail-oriented operator that can quickly create processes and systems that are easy and enjoyable for others.
You’re a lifelong learner
You’re interested in learning what’s working well now and looking for inspiration inside and out to experiment with new approaches to achieve our goals.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a highly operational role spanning business and/or people operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- A commitment to lead with empathy and put our mission first.
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your dependents.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO and 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- The opportunity to grow your career in a profitable high-growth startup.
- The chance to achieve our vision for education with an incredible international team.
Quizizz is an equal-opportunity employer and we believe that diversity is key to our success.