To learn the Hiring Ranges for this position, please select your location from the Apply Now dropdown menu.
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven.” Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation. Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a family of products that protects users and alerts them of risks – e.g. VPN and Relay.
Mozilla Finance is responsible for strategic resource allocation and day-to-day financial operations as Mozilla scales its mission impact with new and existing products, technology and business models to better serve users and advance an agenda for a healthier internet.
To further expand our team, we are seeking a talented Global Payroll Admin. In this role you will report to the Senior Manager Global Payroll and support our Senior Global Payroll Analyst in preparation and coordination of global payroll especially in the Region of EMEA/APAC- alongside our local payroll vendors and internal Mozilla HR. If you love building things, making an impact, and owning processes, this is a role for you!
- Supporting our Senior Global Payroll Analyst with the preparation of payroll inputs and review of monthly payroll documents of different countries within EMEA and APAC
- Being an active part in the communication to our payroll vendors
- Collaboration with the Accounting team on month-end close activities
- Supporting the execution of ad hoc payroll payments and vendor remittances
- Support of biannual merit and compensation cycle
- Search continually for process optimization
- Perform limited technical research within assigned areas
- Support in new system implementation (as relevant) plus optimization of existing system architecture (vacation management tool, ADP)
- Minimum 2-3 years progressively advancing experience in the field of multi country payroll. Past experience in a global organization is a plus
- Demonstrated familiarity with European payroll processes and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of ADP, Workday HRIS or similar payroll system
- Fluent in English. Fluent in French and / or German would be an advantage
- BA / BS degree with a strong academic record or equivalent work experience
- Love for discovering new things; never satisfied with the status quo
- Ability to work on a geographically distributed team
- Highly organized and a clear communicator
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2165