ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We are currently looking for a People Engagement Generalist who is excited about engaging and contributing to the lives of our team as we continue to grow. The People Engagement Generalist role is an integral part of the People Team seamlessly delivering all aspects of the employee experience to the business by partnering with many stakeholders throughout the organization.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Contribute to strategic planning for people-related engagement programs and initiatives
- Design and develop metrics and reports to identify and prioritize opportunities for continuous improvement, to plan and implement work, to communicate insights, and to measure progress against objectives.
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established operating parameters; negotiate changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines.
- Execute, manage coordinate employee onboarding, conducting orientation sessions, and ensuring that new employees have all the tools and equipment needed to be successful while contributing and suggesting continuous process updates and improvements
- Be our engagement ambassador! You’ll assist in creating monthly engagement plans, creative team events, team member lifecycle recognition programs, team-building activities, etc. to support our hybrid culture
- Manage logistics for all virtual and in-person events
- Manage vendor relationships
- Foster and encourage a positive team member experience by embracing, living and encouraging our values
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 3+ years of experience in a People Operations role
- You’re known to be a people person. You thrive in a role that allows you to serve others, and you enjoy interacting with people across all levels of the organization.
- You thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment.
- You are detail oriented–you double check your work and nothing gets past you.
- You take ownership, are eager to learn and grow, and have the drive to do so.
- You truly believe that there is no job too small–we are a team and we all jump in to help wherever help is needed!
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $50,000 – $95,000. Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.*
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.