CVS Health, a Fortune 4 company, has an exciting opportunity in the state of Michigan for a Customer Service Representative working on our Specialty Pharmacy team! The CVS Health Specialty Pharmacy is building a team to support our specialty patients in need of life sustaining medications.
Are we busy – absolutely! Do you get a guarantee of 40 hours per week – absolutely! Through your skills and knowledge, you will be able to help our patients on their path to better health. Typical calls include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage inquiries.
Our pharmacy has a high-energy culture and we’re passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy, while resolving the patients’ questions on the first call. If you get satisfaction by knowing that you have helped someone, apply today. We have a comprehensive training program to ensure your success on the team.
We offer Work from Home flexibility if you meet standards. Work from Home qualifications include but are not limited to maintaining your own internet with approved speed requirements and a secure workspace free from distractions. Adherence to HIPAA and governmental compliance is required in this role.
Schedule options are designed to create a flexible work schedule for those balancing priorities in and outside of work. Days off and hours may vary, though you will have a set schedule. Include your specific site hours here.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply online.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
Do you enjoy working telephonically and enjoy managing multiple applications and have a passion for helping others? We provide the comprehensive training to set you up for success. We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the pharmacy or move to another role within CVS Health.
Work from home opportunities are a unique way to provide customer service. To be eligible to work from home you must meet specific requirements such as; an enclosed space with a door, internet capability with an upload speed of 5 and a Download speed of 25, and an environment free of distractions.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps:
1. Apply on line
2. Take our Online Virtual Job Tryout (Interview Platform) to learn even more about the position
• 1+ years of Customer Service experience handling and resolving customer needs over the phone
• 6+ months of high-volume customer service experience working in Windows, Microsoft, or another similar application
• Comfortable relating to customers in a patient and empathic way that demonstrates a genuine concern for improving their quality of life
• Must live within the state of Michigan.
• Prefer six months experience handling and resolving a high volume of complex customer needs over the phone
• Prefer Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
• Verifiable High School diploma, GED, or equivalent