Lingokids’ mission is to help *100 million families worldwide *raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional Principal Product Manager to join the Product team.
Are you ready for Playlearning?™
As the Principal Product Manager your main focus will be on creating a delightful experience for existing users to be engaged with our product. Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids grow in the next stage of our journey.
- Set vision and strategy for engagement and retention projects.
- Translate that vision and strategy into concrete plans and objectives, and build a compelling product roadmap based on customer needs.
- Partner with User Researchers, Data Science and Support teams to develop a deep understanding of who are our customer and what are their needs and pains. Distill large amounts of data into compelling insights that will inform not just your team roadmap, but also other teams or departments in the company.
- Partner with Designers, Engineers and other peers to consistently ship products that address customer needs and improve the main KPIs.
- Work with the other Product Managers and the VP of Product to help build our product management practice and culture.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a high-performing start-up/growth-stage company in a consumer product.
- Ability to get into deep technical discussions and collaborating with engineers, data scientists, and operations stakeholders about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions.
- Attention to detail with superior organizational skills.
- Being an empathetic leader who is comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization and makes sure every voice is heard.
- Have some experience mentoring other Product Managers.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don’t care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you’ll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you’ll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! This is why we have different mechanisms in place to ensure everyone gives and receives feedback throughout their journey in the company.
If you think you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!