Our growing Product Team is looking for a humble and hungry Principal Product Manager to help support our CRM offering. You will contribute to the strategic vision of our CRM solution. Your strength will come from your dedicated scrum team, one that is comprised of senior engineers that have built and maintained advanced web applications in multiple other organizations. With over 3,500 customers and robust partner network, your contributions will have far-reaching impact on one of our fastest-growing product lines.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of user personas across our multi-product business
- Serve as the sounding board for internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and contribute to building out the product roadmap for all things CRM
- Transition proof-of-concepts to production-ready features
- Work closely with numerous stakeholders and cross-functional teams to execute the roadmap, planning and prioritizing objectively
- Become a Unanet go-to product expert; guide your scrum team in troubleshooting production-escalation issues with your strong software and technical skills
- Train internal and external customers on new product features and capabilities
- Set your engineering team up for success by collaborating with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories and guiding them in estimation
- Reduce friction in our Agile processes when the situation calls for adjustments or changes in both the sprint and the overall strategic plan
Your First 90 Days
In your First 30 Days, you’ll learn our product from the lens of its current capabilities as well as what we’re executing on in the quarters to come. In partnership with our Group Product Manager, you’ll clarify and realign requirements, helping refactor user stories and increasing our likelihood of success. Working with our Scrum Master as well as Team and Tech Leads, you’ll gain a better understanding of your team’s nuances and capabilities.
In your First 60 Days, you will build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and help them understand our product direction and the reasoning behind it. You will understand the strategic direction of your product as well as related Unanet products and how they all work together. In partnership with our Group Product Manager and our User Experience Team, you will question, redefine, revalidate and solidify our roadmap deliverables based on your expertise and learnings.
In your First 90 Days, you will help plan our roadmap for the next two (2) quarters. You’ll engage with fellow Product Managers to define, rank, and groom cross-team dependencies, ensuring our planned initiatives are deliverable. You will use the product roadmap to make commitments, evaluate client suggestions, and define metrics for adoption and engagement. You will be the guiding light for your scrum teams, helping them execute on the committed product deliverables.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of business-to-business (B2B) software product management experience in an Agile SDLC
- Prior experience working Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions
- Product strategist with ability to align vision to defined outcomes
- Strong ability to capture, detail, and explain market and technical requirements
- Strong technical writing and visualization skills
- Demonstrable ability to understand and evaluate customer and end-user needs
- Depth of experience planning and supporting multi-functional web applications in production, with deploying new products and major functionality
- Ability to identify gaps, program risks and proactively address them
- Bias for action and execution on both short- and long-term strategic product plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working in or supporting the Government Contracting (GovCon) or Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industries preferred
- Prior experience with JIRA
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
The salary range for this opportunity is $140,000 – 150,000 per year. You will be eligible for employee equity as well as discretionary bonus compensation, subject to plans that may be in effect from time to time. You will further be eligible to participate in Unanet’s employee benefits plans and programs. For more details on Unanet’s benefits offerings, please visit https://unanet.com/employee-benefits.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.