Principal Product Manager, Small Business – RemoteRole Overview:
The Next Generation Consumer Product team is looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead product expansion in small business segment.
If you have a passion to protect millions of consumers, a desire to build a strategy that galvanizes the organization, and a desire to bring your vision to life with excellent execution, then this role is for you.
This is a remote position based in either the United States or Canada. We will only consider candidates in the United States or Canada and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.About the role:
- You will run product management for McAfee’s Small business segment with product delivery and distribution in direct and partner channels
- You will set a vision for small business solution, create a compelling roadmap and lead a cross-functional team to introduce new functionality, drive adoption and business growth
- You will become the expert in small business space with market research, competitive assessment and customer intelligence
- You will be the primary in educating internal teams as well as external prospects and customers around McAfee solutions, why McAfee and why now
- As a leader you will work with the broader PM organization and cross-functional teams to ensure timely and efficient roadmap execution and market launch
- You will own the business and product KPIs for small business segment
- You will drive the balance between strategy and operational execution in a high priority growth category for McAfee
- 10+ years in product management with high proficiency in agile development methods
- 7+ years of experience working in small business segment on a global scale including partner distribution
- You have proven skills leading products from strategy to execution
- You are passionate about building user-centric, customer-focused experiences that unify platforms and products
- Understand architectural and technical requirements for building scalable, global-ready and partner-ready services
- You have experience in technology partnerships and integration to accelerate execution
- You have financial and business analytical skills with experience delivering business cases, advocating for resource investment and ensuring ROI
- You set big objectives and clear KPIs to measure success with a consistent track record of overachieving
- You have interpersonal skills and the ability to independently capture, distill, communicate and influence complex ideas clearly and concisely to leadership and the broader team
- You have experience in customer and partner facing roles and proven ability to collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering to deliver business outcomes
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $132,000.00