We’re building an online business reputation management tool that creates authentic & sustainable impact. We do this by collecting and managing real customer reviews and feedback; both internally and using the many public review platforms available. Our products empower every employee in an organization to participate in continual improvement cycles for their customer experience.
Even though we’re a remote-first company, we maintain an involved, fun, and communicative environment. We are building a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respects a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We inspire our team to collaborate and experiment with new ideas to find the best solution.
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a Product Designer to join our Product Organization.
This person is someone we can count on to…
- Love shipping products fast
- Embrace autonomy and drive outcomes with limited direction
- Own their product domain
- Collaboratively create solutions that work for our customers
- Work side-by-side with other designers, product managers, and engineers
- Continuously learn and grow
- Work with all departments and levels of leadership
- Our designers progress in their career as follows: Associate Product Designer > Product Designer > Senior Product Designer > Principal Product Designer
Who you will be working with:
- The product org is led by the VP of Product, a Director of Product Management and a Product Design Manager. You will report to the Product Design Manager.
- The product org will have 5 teams.
- Each team will have Product Management, Product Design, and Software Engineering and QA resources.
- The design team ranges from junior to senior designers.
What we need from you:
- An online portfolio demonstrating 2-3 years of product design experience building software in the tech industry.
- Familiarity with and willingness to use and help develop a design system and component library.
- Ability to work asynchronously in a self-guided manner.
- Understand the connection of design to business objectives and how to deliver value through a cooperative product team effort.
- Design exceptional products from start to finish, participating from discovery, definition, design, development and optimization.
- Iterate actively with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user research, market trends, and business goals.
- Communicate and share often in written, verbal, and visual forms to create alignment and move the work quickly towards implementation.
- Collaborate regularly with product managers, other designers, and engineers to ship high-quality experiences that align to and meet business goals.
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- Fully remote or hybrid in-office
- Company provided MacBook Pro with our software tools: Figma, Slack, GSuite, Fullstory, Google Analytics, etc.)
- $50/month home office stipend
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare benefits covered at 100% by ReviewTrackers for yourself with the option for family coverage at 25% by ReviewTrackers
- FSA or HSA benefits are available
- Generous and flexible PTO policy with birthday off, floating holidays, sick days, etc.
- Company-sponsored 401K match contribution of up to 4% of compensation
- Pre-taxed transit benefits
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives
- Quarterly all hands meeting to review strategy, demo new products, share learnings and celebrate our wins
- Virtual ‘Take Your Coworker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers
- Virtual events to learn and grow as a team
- Company provided Amazon Kindle, along with unlimited books of your choice
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.