Full Job Description
Product Management Specialist
At Deloitte Digital Marketing and Experience Services, we help marketers optimize their customer experience to win in the marketplace. We’re combining data, decisioning and real-time delivery to build and manage customer data ecosystems that enable our clients to acquire, engage and retain customers in a dramatically different and improved manner. With customer data as a foundation, we help clients deliver dynamic, personalized customer experiences across all engagement channels using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Work You’ll Do
The Senior Product Management Specialist for Hux will assist in the development and execution of the product strategy for a suite of capabilities and end-to-end solutions within our Hux platform organization. Hux tightly integrates marketing managed services with pre-built IP/software and a best-of-breed ecosystem to power real-time data management, marketing decisioning support, content, delivery, personalization, audience management and the end-to-end customer experience (CX) spectrum.
This role will work with the engineering team in leading ongoing releases of the existing capability suite and bringing enhancements and new solutions to market. This is a hands-on role that will include both day to day product management and strategic planning. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate – Hux is a strategic priority for the business and we are making investments in new capabilities, solutions, and hybrid IP plus service offerings.
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing content and digital asset management solution
- Marketing technology and advertising technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors preferred. MBA a plus
- 4+ years in product management with a majority in product companies in the marketing services, digital/customer experience domain; experienced technology leadership in rapid growth companies in marketing services preferred
- Understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning paradigms and distributed cloud based agile deployment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions
- Experience developing and executing the product strategy for a product line/domain within a mid- to large-scale software/SaaS product suite in marketing services tech; related additional experience in professional services, implementation or managed services preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development methodologies
- Understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes
- Has experience with scaled systems and understands data and system integration; should also have a good understanding of security from a data and process perspective
- Has a customer-driven mindset and insatiable appetite for engineering excellence and drive for outcomes
- Ability to travel up to 30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Industry knowledge of, and preferably experience working with, Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- Experience with leading Adtech or Martech providers
- Previous experience working in a service environment
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State , Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $77,000 to $128,000.