We are currently looking to add a Product Manager to our Product Management and Strategy team at Centare. This is a position that offers a lot of day-to-day variety where you will collaborate with our clients, engineers, designers and testers to build great software products that customers love.
While we would prefer someone be based in the Milwaukee area, we are also open to this being a fully remote role.
What You’ll Love
- Being surrounded by team members who are hard-working and curious as well as an environment that supports continuous learning and innovation.
- You’ll spend most of your time working hands-on with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative features for customers.
- You will have the opportunity to partner with a diverse set of our clients in a variety of industries, from startups to fortune 100 companies.
- A casual work environment with a focus on work/life balance. We care deeply about our team members!
What You’ll Do
- Our mission is to deliver products into the hands of end users/customers that solve validated business problems, achieve desired outcomes and positively change behaviors to bring significant value to our clients.
- Facilitate meetings and exercises that will establish a product vision, roadmap and strategy. You are able to distill information and ideas into action and next steps.
- Promote collaboration and inspire team members by providing context (the why) and evidence of the customer and business value that the team will work on.
- Passion and excitement for solving complex problems and able to create a confident path forward when there is ambiguity.
- Manage the delicate balance between the business and customer needs with the ability to make hard product decisions related to the two.
- Prioritize features and product backlogs in a way that creates clarity and focus for the development team.
- Drive user understanding by conducting research, usability studies and using information to craft a product that addresses the problem statement.
- Present findings and recommendations to executives and decision-makers with the ability to communicate and influence effectively.
- Plan releases and manage deliverables for the client engagement.
- Ensure successful delivery of software projects and proactively look for ways to iterate on the process and make improvements.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or Product Manager role in a software production environment.
- Project or Program Management experience in an Agile or software organization would also be considered.
- Experience or interest in working in an Agile environment with cross-functional teams
- Thoughtful, organized and disciplined. You take initiative and ownership to see things to completion.
- Basic Office tools and experience with Backlog Management Tools like Azure DevOps or Jira
- Outstanding analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients and engagements at a time
- Track record of involvement with successfully delivered software projects
- Experience dealing with client stakeholders and managing their expectations
Who are we?
We’re passionate and multidimensional. We’re real people with real lives outside of our work. We believe everyone has knowledge to share. And we believe everyone has a few things to learn. We strive to be a strategic asset for our clients as they tackle challenges in their business and technology. We do this by investing in our staff. We develop and apply appropriate strategies to technology problems that help our clients build and maintain a competitive advantage.
Centare is an equal opportunity employer.