The Koddi product team is looking for a Product Manager who will help develop best in class technology solutions for our customers and partners. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong technical and problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Candidates with previous experience as a product manager, business analyst, product owner, or software engineer are preferred. Strong technical aptitude and experience in ad-tech are both a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Write detailed stories and acceptance criteria in the form of product scope documents and epics in order for the engineering teams to develop software
- Maintain the backlog through priority planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder review
- Work closely with our business owners on requirements and priorities
- Research for product requirements/product scopes based on stakeholder input, customer feedback, market research, competitive information and user data
- Synthesize the business needs into a holistic product roadmap
- Manage product execution of feature teams collaborating with tech and project leads
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Complete high level product testing, in support of the QA team, to ensure the definition of done is achieved during development.
- Create go-to-market launch strategies, manage the development of training materials, and coordinate user feedback loops
- Create documentation and train internal and external stakeholders on new product features
- Monitor relevant industry trends and technologies that are applicable to the success of the product and our customers
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- You have 3+ years of experience in software as a product owner, business analyst, product manager or software engineer.
- 1+ year of specific knowledge of ad serving technology (e.g. RTB, DSP, SSP) is a plus
- Understanding of AdTech product requirements, for example, campaign management, reporting, data visualization, ad targeting and delivery.
- Strong technical ability (e.g., understanding of software development languages and techniques; understanding of APIs and databases) in order to communicate effectively with software developers.
- Passionate about data and how to organize and interact with it to inform decision making processes.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly-scalable SaaS and web-based applications.
- Experience documenting business and technical requirements in the form of scopes, user stories, and tickets in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to effectively translate between technical and business teams to define solutions and eliminate barriers.
- Experience working with User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designers to design highly usable products that customers love.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Experience building a roadmap and driving execution on the constituent projects.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and coordinate with multiple parties involved in intricate, fast moving projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
- A strong disposition for collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enjoys and embraces digging into unique challenges and driving towards solutions.
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field strongly preferred.
Koddi’s award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We embrace all ways of working inclusive of remote work, in-office work or hybrid work – we want your best self and will support your work preference based on your needs and Koddi’s need.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!