The Tandym Product team sets and executes the product vision to deliver outstanding customer and merchant experiences and grow the Tandym customer base. As a Product Manager, you will work with teammates across the company to develop, prioritize, and deliver against the product roadmap.
The Product team creates exceptional experiences for our merchants and customers with the goal of catalyzing growth. Executing on the product vision starts with empathizing with our users and analyzing data to identify high leverage opportunities, which leads into product prioritization and refinement before coordinating with engineering for development.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Add value across the product life cycle, from ideation through execution, testing, and post-implementation analysis.
- Engage with teammates across the company to gather merchant and customer feedback and pressure test new product ideas.
- Manage product execution with engineering sprints.
- Track product KPIs to ensure the team and company continue to meet our goals.
What We’re Looking For
- A customer-first mindset and desire to drive growth by delivering real value to customers.
- Intellectual curiosity which leads you to dig into the how and why.
- A bias towards innovation and a passion for technology.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, competency in SQL, and experience with data analysis tools.
- 3+ years of experience in product management or related fields in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Financial services or payments experience preferred
- Startup or growth stage experience preferred
Tandym is built on three core values — transparency, care, and speed. Our culture of truth-seeking and inclusion enables associates to bring their full selves to work and operate at their best. Diversity is more than just a buzz-word for us — it’s in our DNA. As a woman-led FinTech, we are passionate about building a team with backgrounds from all walks of life.
We’ve built a competitive compensation package to match our industry-leading culture, including:
- Highly competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- A generous technology stipend.
- In-person office locations in Chicago and New York City with accomodations for fully remote associates.
Tandym is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
At Tandym, we’re helping merchants succeed by creating the most rewarding way for customers to pay and for merchants to get paid.
We started Tandym to disrupt the status quo in payments. In the old model, merchants spend 3% or more to process payments with the bulk of that fee going to Big Banks to fund credit card loyalty programs. With Tandym, merchants save 80% on payment processing and use the savings to fund valuable rewards for their customers. These rewards help merchants drive deeper loyalty and future purchases with their best customers. We’re able to do this by reimagining how payment rails can work.
Tandym’s co-founding team brings over 25 years of experience in payments and financial services. With backing from Gradient Ventures, Obvious Ventures and Vera Capital, Tandym is challenging the status quo to deliver win-win outcomes for merchants and their customers.