We are on a mission to change how the US healthcare industry deals with provider data. Our goal is to reduce the cost of healthcare by streamlining access to provider data and reduce administrative and regulatory burden on healthcare organizations.
CertifyOS is revolutionizing the healthcare industry by laying the infrastructure upon which the next generation of provider-centric applications (network adequacy, accuracy, provider utilization, etc.) will be built. As innovative digital health plans and provider care models continue to scale and challenge traditional care models, the need for a centralized data infrastructure has never been greater. Our platform will support the future of healthcare innovation by becoming the source of truth of provider data, and making that data easily accessible and actionable for the entire healthcare ecosystem.
We have built an API-first, UI-agnostic, end-to-end provider network management platform automating licensing, enrollment, credentialing, and network monitoring. With direct integrations into 100’s of primary sources, we are uniquely positioned to enhance visibility into the entire provider network management process. Our team has more than 25+ years of combined experience building provider data systems at Oscar Health and are backed by top-tier VC firms who share our vision of creating a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that removes the friction surrounding provider data..
At CertifyOS, we pride ourselves on fostering a meritocratic environment that ensures every voice has an opportunity to be heard. Founded on the principles of trust, transparency and accountability, we aim to challenge the status quo at every step and are looking for purpose-driven team members to share our journey in redefining the Healthcare data infrastructure.
About the role:
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing customer and business requirements, defining the product vision, and collaborating closely with cross-functional partners to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Besides planning and communication, you will spend a significant amount of time specifying what gets built and why, providing input on the design, and testing significant portions of our product.
- You love the agile manifesto and enjoy helping find better ways to deliver value to our users
- You are able to synthesize hopes and dreams into a strategic roadmap and sprint plan
- You put a high value on collaboration with both our external and internal partners to achieve our business outcomes
- You want to have a large impact quickly vs. building a domain to rule over for eternity
- You spot bugs, UI improvements, and better ways to present information on almost every application you use
- You raise issues quickly instead of waiting till the last minute. You are not afraid to ask for help
- You are self-motivated and hate leaving things unfinished or sub-optimal
- You believe that the best products do not need user training at all..and know that is easier said than done
- You do not want to straddle both the business and technical realms
- You are not comfortable doing the nuts and bolts of product building
- You are not familiar with Jira, Notion, Whimsical, Git Hub, Figma etc
- You want to manage people and stay at the strategic level alone
What you’ll definitely need:
- Product experience: 4+ years as a B2B PM managing one or more teams
- Strong product sense
- Intellectual curiosity: You enjoy digging into the details of how something works and think about how to make it better
- Expertise in: Healthcare data and/or building workflow tools
- Bridge building capabilities: Demonstrated capability in driving a cross-functional team and process
- Effective communication skills: Written and verbal
- Data-driven: You look for data to inform product decisions (as much as possible!)