Our growing Product team is looking for a Product Manager to drive trust with our customers and work on continuous improvements to our product. With over 3,700 customers and a robust partner network, your contributions will reverberate across our leading product portfolio, placing you at the forefront of pioneering new features.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of user personas and requirements across our ERP product; leverage these insights to serve as a key liaison for internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Proactively engage in educating internal stakeholders and customers on new product functionality
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams to strategize, prioritize, conceptualize, refine, and execute the product roadmap for your dedicated scrum team, including ensuring effective release and sprint planning
- Become a Unanet go-to product expert, consistently identifying avenues for improvement and steering the team toward the highest impact improvements
- Lead your scrum team in addressing product escalations
Your First 90 Days
In your First 30 Days, you will immerse yourself in the Unanet landscape, gaining an in-depth understanding of our existing product offerings. You will familiarize yourself with the upcoming two-quarters’ pipeline. With this knowledge, you will aid in clarifying and realigning requirements, crafting epics and user stories, and refining them with your team.
In your First 60 Days, you will cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders and help them understand our product trajectory. In partnership with our Group Product Manager and User Experience (UX) Team, you will assess and solidify our product objectives and roadmap deliverables.
In your First 90 Days, you will drive our Go-to-Market (GTM) plan for upcoming product releases. You will champion the product roadmap, secure early adopter customers, and define success metrics for adoption and engagement. You will be the guiding light for your scrum team, achieving success metrics and moving the product forward.
Who You Are
- 3+ years’ experience in product, with a demonstrated history of functioning as a product owner
- Familiarity with accounting concepts acquired either through formal education or hands-on experience
- Prior experience working in an Agile development environment
- Proficiency in conveying technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and translating non-technical requirements into tangible product outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exhibit a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Prior product experience with an ERP system and/or Accounting software solution
- Experience with government contracting (GovCon)
- Ability to understand the connection between product features and business outcomes, allowing for proficient prioritization of product enhancements
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
The salary range for this opportunity is $110,000- $125,000 per year. You will be eligible for employee equity as well as discretionary bonus compensation, subject to plans that may be in effect from time to time. You will further be eligible to participate in Unanet’s employee benefits plans and programs. For more details on Unanet’s benefits offerings, please visit https://unanet.com/employee-benefits
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.