Bazaraki.com is the biggest marketplace in Cyprus and the leader in Real Estate, Cars, and General Classifieds. Every month more than 750,000 unique users view more than 45 million ad pages on Bazaraki.com. Our mission is to connect thousands of buyers with sellers around the country at our marketplace, at a secure and user-friendly platform that offers up-to-date, technological, and commercial services.
People are the key driving force of the business and we strive daily to build a powerful team with people sharing the same enthusiasm for eCommerce and Technology.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, self-driven individual with excellent communication skills to work under the CPO. This role is to contribute to the improvement of clients’ analytics and experience by collecting results from clients’ feedback and contribute to any further reporting needs that are necessary for seamless coverage of the market, business, and customer demands.
You need to have a positive mindset and be a people’s person who enjoys working with different teams, be organised, and pay great attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for a techie person who enjoys communicating with clients and users and is passionate to enhance their experience. You need to love Customer Experience, Business Environment, e-commerce.
- Collect, structure, and analyze clients’ feedback derived from various sources
- Properly and efficiently document clients’ reviews and suggestions
- Communicate effectively with clients and establish trustful relationships
- Contribute to the optimisation of user experience
- Cooperate and coordinate communication and interaction between the Customer Success team, the CPO, and the development team
- Define, describe, and prepare tasks for developers and effectively communicate them
- Manage project activities using Google Docs, Trello, Jira
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Increase NPS of end users, business clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Communication, Business Administration, or any related field will be considered an advantage
- 3 years of experience working with IT teams involved in product development (website, application) in digital companies or IT projects
- Proficiency in using Google Docs, Trello, Jira
- Good understanding of what the specifics of such a role entail, especially technical language related to this role
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both oral and written, is mandatory
- Proficiency in Russian language to communicate with the development team will be considered an advantage
- Team player and proven capability to work with several stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work-related equipment and internet connection
- Fully-remote position. You can work from any place in Cyprus
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- A friendly team of professionals
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business, Monday-Friday from 9 am to 18 pm. It is a Cyprus-based job and you can work remotely from home in Cyprus. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better.
Bazaraki.com is an equal-opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, you are looking to contribute to the development of Cyprus’ no.1 marketplace and you are ready to grow and evolve with us, then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply now.
*Οnly shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.