Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
About the Team
Our Product Management team works cross-functionally to design and bring products to market to solve the problem of Data for DevOps. These offerings accelerate application development, compliant data and unlock new use cases for data for the world’s largest enterprises. Product Management is responsible for bridging the gap between the customers and our development team, guiding products through the full development cycle.
Product management is both broad (market analysis to product implementation) and deep (data analysis, product knowledge, technical mastery) and we look for those who expect and demand excellence from themselves.
We are looking for a Product Manager eager to jump into a fast-moving organization and learn about our products, our vision and how we deliver change to our customers. As a Product Manager at Delphix, you’ll be working with the rest of the product management team to find new solutions for our customers and the company. We believe that leadership comes at all levels and we expect all Product Managers to grow into leadership–both by example and across development and project teams.
- Develop the product strategy for specific Delphix products, informed by customer and market insights, competitive analysis, technical capability, and internal initiatives/assets
- Lead and manage the full product lifecycle market analysis, requirements definition, delivery and testing, education, internal business readiness and customer deployment
- Gather and analyze massive data sets – including market, customer and product data
- In collaboration with Engineering, define the product roadmap. Evolve the product roadmap based on the aforementioned research
- Perform in-depth market competitive analysis, gather customer insights to develop product and competitive positioning
- 2-5+ years in Product Management /technical Product Management
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Strong proficiency in English is a must
- The ability to gather, analyze and confidently present relevant data
- Deep comfort with technical systems. A computer science or other technical degree is not required but is a strong benefit
- The ability to work cross-functionally as a team member and influencer
- Interest in and ideas about providing services to Enterprise customers
- A desire to push the envelope to improve yourself and your team
- Comfort working in unfamiliar environments
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.