Full Job Description
Welcome to JPMorgan Chase. Are you a strategic thinker, passionate about delivering products that delight users, and believe in the power of data and insights to drive meaningful change in an organization? Then, this position may be for you.
As a product manager in our data product portfolio team, you will interface with all the product teams in our portfolio as well as senior leadership as we modernize our data and platforms to support better and faster data analysis in the cloud. You will sit at the center of critical business, product, and functional decisions that impact all the customers that we serve. You will also support the Head of Data Products and Data Strategy with day-to-day management and execution of key priority initiatives. If you are intellectually curious all things in data and have a passion of delivering products to customers this team may be a great fit for you.
- Coordination of cross-product initiatives within Data & Analytics. Coordination of product plans, roadmaps, metrics, and reports
- Supporting the transformation from projects to durable products with empowered teams, with problems to solve, instead of features to build. Ensuring planning and coordination occurs within the context of a product organization
- Supporting the Heads of Strategy and Product Portfolio Management in influencing senior stakeholders in technology and business
- Creating the content to support communication of the products and their plans to users and stakeholders
- Coordination with Finance over the product budgets and business cases
- Support a strong culture of continuous innovation, rapid iteration, and collaboration across designers, engineers, and product managers. Both cloud, data, and our technology will evolve during the course of this initiative.
- Relentlessly focus on ways to increase speed to cloud for our users, product teams, and stakeholders
- Present findings and recommendations for action to senior leaders of the company, and support the contributors to do the same for their work
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience of Product Management at the individual product level or at the portfolio level
- Experience defining and refining Product strategy
- Experience communication within a Data or Technology business function
- Expert in stakeholder management
- Expert in reporting complex initiatives and briefing executives
- Planning and resource management skills
- Strong technology background with the communication skills to articulate technical matters to a broader audience
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 2+ years of Management Consulting experience (McKinsey, BCG, Bain etc.)
- BS or MS degree in related discipline, i.e., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
NJ $85,500.00 – $160,000.00 / year; Brooklyn,NY $99,750.00 – $160,000.00 / year