At Ferguson, together we build better©. We strive to empower our associates to deliver beyond the high expectations of our customers every day. Ferguson is $23B value-added distributor in North America providing expertise, solutions, and products from infrastructure, plumbing and appliances to HVAC, fire, fabrication and more. We make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
We have an exciting opportunity for a remote Digital Product Manager to join the Digital eCommerce team within the Ferguson/Build.com Digital eCommerce organization. As a Digital Product Manager, you will focus on an area of the Ferguson digital experience helping to shape the product strategy, vision, and roadmap. Your role is positioned at the crossroads of technology and business across a particular area. You will be a digital partner, relentlessly building and advocating for the customer while simultaneously listening and negotiating with business stakeholders across the company. You will help craft a rich product portfolio, design a truly agile roadmap for execution of the Ferguson’s vision.
**This position is approved to sit 100% remote.**
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define your product’s vision and strategy.
- Communicate clearly to business leaders on the changes, how they are affected, and how these changes are aligned with the company’s overall goals.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products. Communicate with third party vendors on strategy and solutions
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product impact/usage forecasts, special reports and analysis, answering questions and requests.
- Use data to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve operational efficiency across the business.
- Collaborate closely with the business, sales, marketing/content and merchandising teams to define, document and prioritize requirements, ensuring business and customer needs are met and exceeded.
- Communicate roadmap priorities and strategic alignment to leadership and management
- Manage and communicate a detailed roadmap for your product.
- Work closely with Project Management to make sure product is on time and scoped properly.
- Work closely with design and engineering leads in an agile development process.
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly health through analytics and user feedback sessions.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of prioritization and execution of tasks.
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to define OKR’s, measure and define KPI’s, and prioritize your roadmap
- Lead, conduct, and participate in AB Testing & User Testing solutions to define and measure outcomes
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, and mutual respect.
- Mentor other Product Managers in Product Management best practices, organizational methods, and strategy alignment
- Perform all other job related duties as requested
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years Product Management experience, eCommerce experience preferred
- Expert knowledge and experience with a Web Analytics platform – Google Analytics preferred
- Expert understanding of Jira and Roadmapping tools
- Customer centered approach to complex business/user problems
- Strong performance mindset to drive outcomes and results
- Self-motivated with the ability to inspire and motivate a cross-functional team
- Wealth of experience gaining alignment and prioritization amongst internal stakeholders, external stakeholders, development teams, analysts and others
- Expert in agile product development methodologies
- Expert understanding of our customers, company, industry and technology stack. Relevant domain experience is a plus
- Adaptable and proactively able to move with change while maintaining a positive attitude
- Outcome-focused roadmap execution
- Strong communication and leadership experience
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.