Product Manager, Transact Global
WEX is an innovative payments and technology company leading the way in a rapidly changing environment. Our goal is to simplify the business of running a business for our customers and free them to spend more time, with less worry, on the things they love. We are on a journey to build a unified, world class user experience across our products and services and leverage customer driven innovation to power our growth and strategic initiatives.
As we lean into our mission to “simplify the business of running a business”, WEX is looking to simplify and reimagine experiences, starting from the customer perspective. We are looking for a Product Manager II to own the execution and delivery of the product roadmap by collaborating across the business on the product roadmap with an emphasis on creating a simple, proactive and personalized experience. In this role, you’ll learn the end-to-end customer experience by assisting and supporting the Product Management team on their strategic roadmap. You will do this through performing and developing the following competencies: Strategic Mindset, Customer Obsessed, Results Focused, Insights Driven, Trusted Partner, Relevant Expertise.
About the team:
Transact Global (TAG) is a modern, cloud-native, open loop card processing platform delivering card issuance, authorization decisioning, clearing and accounts receivable functions within our payments ecosystem. Our mission is to power 100% of card processing across the enterprise. Partnering with Product Solution teams, we strive to unlock commercial growth, drive innovation and build delightful experiences for all of our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Design and bring to market revenue generating, customer-driven software products
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements and experiences gathering through production and release
- Turn customer and stakeholders’ insights into actionable business and product requirements
- Develop and write effective epic level stories and helps represent the voice of customer and business
- Identify opportunities through customer insights and quantitative data
- Build products that deliver great customer experiences and business results
How you’ll engage:
- Strategic Mindset: Seek to understand WEX’s corporate strategy, the competitive environment and market trends and how our products can create value
- Customer Obsessed: Deeply understand our customers’ needs through customer empathy, data and prioritize work
- Results Focused: Leverage data to understand how the product is performing and prioritize work
- Insights Driven: Use qualitative and quantitative insights to drive decisions, define experiments and prioritize roadmap
- Trusted Partner: Appreciate and comprehend different points of view and share information clearly and transparently with strong collaboration while knowing when to escalate
- Relevant Expertise: Brings a deep understanding of the market, applied technologies and domain expertise, with a curiosity and learning mindset
Experience you’ll bring:
- Recent graduate from undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Experience in and passion for product management, design and/or technology
- Demonstrated history of delivering strong results, on time
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to identify root cause of issues, develop recommendations and influence others
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to consume data and have a data driven mindset
- Ability to nurture various projects in parallel, in different stages of maturity and velocity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders Ability to work in an agile fashion with your teams; go broad to go narrow; build, test, iterate
- Deep curiosity and a learning mindset
The base pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay rates will vary and will be based on various factors, such as your qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Base pay is one component of WEX’s total compensation package. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Non-sales roles are typically eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus based on their role and applicable plan. WEX’s comprehensive and market competitive benefits are designed to support your personal and professional well-being. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurances, retirement savings plan, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more. For more information, check out the “About Us” section.Salary Pay Range: $60,500.00 – $80,500.00