Tabeo is building the ‘Shopify’ for private healthcare. Our platform simplifies payment and marketing services for local clinical providers including dentists, audiologists and opticians. Customers benefit from a quicker, easier access to relevant payment options in one unified check out flow. In addition, they receive access to i) custom landing pages, ii) email & text campaign builders and iii) dashboard to manage leads.
Today, over 8,000 dentists across the UK use Tabeo. 200 more join our platform every month. Tabeo is the dominant market leader for patient finance and seeks to be the same for cards. Sector specific solutions and usage based pricing will help us upsell Tabeo’s marketing tools. In parallel, we want to capture more market share in new verticals (hearing and vision care). In H2 2024, we will expand to the US and EU. This will create exciting new challenges/opportunities. The business is profitable and we plan to grow revenues by over 100% per year in the next 5 years.
Tabeo is growing its team from 40 to 50 in 2023. We believe in a remote first approach to work and equip teams with all perks and tools so they can thrive. However, we all come together 3x per year for Team Weeks. Last year, we met in Dubai, Lisbon and London. Next, it is Budapest and Reykjavik.
We are looking for a dynamic (senior) product manager to create/lead our marketing business. This comprises patient engagement (landing pages, email/text campaigns, dashboard) and loyalty plans. You will initially manage one squad comprising 4 back-end and 1 front-end engineer. You would own the product roadmap and engage with partners across the business.
● Collaborate with the CEO (as executive product sponsor) as well as our Sales, Finance, Legal, Risk and Operations teams to translate requirements into unbiased and well-defined problem statements
● Collaborate with UX/UI Design, Engineering, and QA stakeholders to produce thoughtful and
well-documented product specifications
● Coordinate feature development and roadmap with the Finance and Cards product teams
● Liaise with the CEO, CTO and COO to curate the product roadmap
● Own the launch of new features by providing ad-hoc support to implementation leads
● Collaborate with Design, Engineering and QA to ensure feature delivery
● Actively participate in the identification of bottlenecks and proposing solutions to define and improve processes
● Unblock the delivery of new features by providing ad-hoc support to the implementation leads with input on priority or additional business requirements
● Collaborate with implementation leads to define and coordinate project dependencies to make sure your team members are able to work efficiently and in harmony
● Navigate unexpected situations that will require your immediate attention
● Liaise with reporting, design, and engineering teams to gather meaningful insights and translate those learnings into data-driven decisions to improve the performance of new and existing features
- Experience – 5+ years experience working as a product manager for a high-growth, performance-driven startup.
- Experience with consumer facing marketplaces. Bonus if you understand delivery and patient segments of private healthcare in Western Europe and the US.
- Curiosity – Ability to absorb knowledge quickly. Interest in learning about customers’ wants and needs. Interest in understanding complex technical details and about the constraints of operating and scaling a business in a highly regulated environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment without the need for top-down direction. Comfortable dealing with uncertainty on a daily basis and working under pressure. Disposition to finding creative solutions when faced with obstacles.
- Communication – Excellent reading and writing in English, strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to communicate effectively and drive change.
- Organisation – Great organisational skills and a process-driven mindset. Natural disposition to come up with a plan of action and adhering to it. Interest in the application and continuous improvement of internal processes.
- Prioritisation – Interest in the resolution of minute technical problems, but also ability to reconcile them with a long-term strategy in order to prioritise effectively. Ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions to define a working MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Critical thinking – Strong disposition to not take things for granted and to think for yourself.
- We’re looking for someone who won’t shy away from challenging the status quo.
- Leadership – Natural ability to rally people around a common goal, interest in setting up others for success. Comfortable giving direction to people who have more experience than you.
- Commercial acumen – Interest in learning the language of business and in driving outcomes that impact financial performance or manage risk.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Employee share options
- £2,000 per annual CPD package to be used at your discretion
- Full kit for home office
- Health insurance and life assurance (including dental)
- Quarterly company trips
- 24 days holiday annually
- Extended parental leave
- Contributing pension scheme
We are considering applicants for our London office or fully remote from anywhere GMT +/- 3. *If you’re applying to work remotely from the UK you have to be eligible to work in the UK. For working outside of the UK (remotely GMT +/-3) eligibility to work in the UK is not required.