Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the PAR Product team that enjoys driving technical innovation and building solutions to direct customer feedback. The PAR Product Manager is responsible for the Product Planning and Execution throughout the Product lifecycle. This role is a key factor in ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Your position will report directly to the Senior Director, Product Management. In this role, you must be a thought leader, a pioneer and a passionate individual who loves working in a dynamic, ambiguous and fast paced environment in which managing multiple projects and priorities is the norm.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years of data driven product management experience, including partnering closely with software development teams
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with cross functional management of technical, design, content, and marketing teams
- A successful track record of developing and managing web-based user experiences
- Experience building Enterprise-grade, B2B and B2B2C applications and tools
- Experience building a compelling roadmap and work across diverse stakeholder groups to deliver
- Track record of delivering results using an agile development process grounded in metrics and user data
- Experience operating as an engaged, motivated, leader of a team
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, data-driven, and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Willingness to become a subject matter expert on the products that you own
- Technical proficiency and/or working knowledge of Cloud Services and APIs a plus.
- Focus on outside-in product management methodologies to discover, validate and prioritize market problems
- Create and maintain buyer and user personas
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Develop product positioning for new and existing solutions
- Own and align product backlog to business goals and business value
- Ability to prioritize effectively, balancing business value with time criticality, opportunity enablement, and risk reduction.
- Engage customers and manage early adopter programs
- Execute on launch and product adoption activities
- Contribute to UC vision and high-level roadmap prioritization
- Participate in Sprint Reviews to validate market requirements are reached
- Interface with executives, business stakeholders, and development across organizations
- Manage stakeholder expectations, providing clarity and transparency into priorities and commitments.
- Work with broader product team and other teams to synchronize delivery of large solutions
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships with, and influence across organizations at all levels
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the US Department of Labor’s website.