Master’s degree in human services related field.
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in mental health specifically ID/DD.
Experience conducting assessments preferably PASRR.
Job Description Summary:Job Summary:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating staff members on the quality of work performed as measured against project standards, contractual requirements and performance measures.
- Assist with the development, design and recommend strategies or activities intended to improve performance in Call Center Operations.
- Assist with the development, analysis and distribution of project reports and performance indicators.
- Regularly assess the knowledge needs of the staff related to processes and policies regarding the client/contract operations and develop plans to meet those requirements.
- Conduct monitoring activities for quality assurance purposes.
- Assist with monitoring performance and meeting contractual requirements.
- Remain up-to-date on policies and procedures for all operations, assists in developing new procedures, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
- Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
- Assist with staff training, as necessary.
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by corporate management.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquire job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicate routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment. EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.