This is a 100% remote full-time position with scheduled work hours of Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm ET. Candidates living in ET or CT time zones within the United States are preferred.
The Revenue Operations Specialist will oversee and manage technical services such as: onboarding projects, migration projects; CRM/MAP integrations; tactical HubSpot implementation; reporting and analytics configuration; and client training (across marketing, sales, and service teams).
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of HubSpot’s capabilities, modules, and integrations to provide expert guidance and support for the sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Collaborate with various teams to identify areas of improvement within the revenue cycle. Utilize HubSpot’s functionalities to automate and optimize processes, ensuring seamless transitions between marketing, sales, and customer success stages.
- Analyze data and key performance metrics related to revenue generation, lead management, and customer interactions. Provide actionable insights and recommendations to enhance revenue strategies and increase conversion rates.
- Implement best practices for lead tracking, scoring, and routing within HubSpot. Ensure leads are effectively nurtured through the sales funnel and support lead handoff processes between marketing and sales teams.
- Design, implement, and maintain workflow automations within HubSpot to streamline tasks, notifications, and follow-up actions. Develop lead nurturing campaigns, automated email sequences, and other engagement strategies.
- Create and maintain customized reports and dashboards in HubSpot to track key revenue metrics, monitor sales performance, and provide stakeholders with real-time insights into revenue operations.
- Conduct training sessions for team members on HubSpot best practices, features, and updates. Serve as the go-to resource for resolving HubSpot-related queries and issues.
- Collaborate with IT/developers and other teams to ensure smooth integration of HubSpot with other systems and tools, such as CRM, analytics platforms, and marketing automation tools.
- Stay informed about industry trends, HubSpot updates, and emerging technologies related to revenue operations. Proactively propose innovative solutions to enhance revenue-related processes.
- Renew HubSpot certifications annually to ensure upkeep with new features and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. Relevant certifications in HubSpot are a plus.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years in a revenue operations, sales operations, or marketing operations role.
- In-depth knowledge of HubSpot’s suite of tools, including HubSpot CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub OR relevant experience in similar tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Dynamics, Pardot, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data insights into actionable strategies.
- Proficiency in workflow automation, lead management, and process optimization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across teams and present insights to stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, evolving environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Education & Training
Kuno uses HubSpot CRM software for most clients. You will be given access to the HubSpot Academy online courses for ongoing training and education. During the first six months of employment, you will be asked to complete several video courses that provide certifications for a variety of topics that will help you have the most success in this position. Most courses are composed of a few hours of watching videos followed by a short exam of around 50 multiple-choice questions. The certifications need to be renewed annually.
*Benefits for U.S. based employees only
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance)
- Unlimited 100% paid vacation in addition to ten paid national U.S. holidays
- Six weeks 100% paid medical/maternity/compassionate care leave
- 401k with company match, fully vested
- Employee-owned company with profit-sharing
- Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and skills.
About Kuno Creative
Kuno is a leading digital marketing agency and an employee-owned company. We do marketing that matters, helping companies make the world a better place. This mission penetrates our daily lives and well-being, and, ultimately, enables us to help clients achieve measurable results.
Kuno Creative’s mission is to help companies we believe in get results, and our success is fostered by our core values: Team Oriented… Proactive…Take Ownership. If you thrive in a collaborative, relationship-building environment, take initiative and use innovation to drive success, deliver quality work and take action to constantly improve, then we want you on our team!
Diversity & Inclusion
Kuno is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We are fully focused on promoting equality, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Kuno has a fully remote workforce consisting of the top talent across the country.
Our interview process:
Submit an Application
After you apply online, you will receive an email acknowledgment that your application materials were received.
Screening Interview (phone)
If you are contacted to move forward with the interview process, you will be invited to participate in a call with our hiring manager to learn more about you and answer any questions. You should not expect personalized feedback at this stage.
Manager Interview (video)
You and a Department Leader will meet via Zoom video to better understand your qualifications for the position and your interest in the role. At this stage, we will provide personalized feedback if we choose not to move forward.
Assessment (at home work)
You may receive a ‘take-home’ assessment, like a role-play or content assignment. Many roles have these to give a better idea of what the job is like. assignment to complete.
Since we are an employee-owned (ESOP) company, you will interview with 3-5 members of our hiring committee and present any assignment results while getting to know more about the company.
Decision Stage (email)
If we decide to not move forward, we will communicate the decision via email with thoughtful feedback for future interviews. If you receive a job offer, you will be contacted by phone and email.