What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
We are looking for a rockstar Salesforce Developer to join the Sales Systems Team. The Sales Systems team enables the Sales Operation team with automations in Salesforce and various CPQ Initiatives. The person hired for this role will work closely with our Sales Operations and other business partners with its projects and enhancement requests and driving automation to improve efficiency in various business processes.
An ideal candidate should have solid technical expertise in Apex, Visualforce, LWC, Salesforce CPQ and integrating with external applications and a proven track record of delivering automations using best practices and processes.
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing solutions on Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud.
- Expertise in developing efficient and scalable Apex code, Platform Events, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions for different projects and deliverables.
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
- Adapt best design standards and industry best practices when developing solutions for the business team.
- Solid expertise with Salesforce CPQ and Advanced Approvals.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales Systems, Sales, Marketing and Infra (SMI) and other business stakeholders to ensure delivery of solid automation.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, II highly preferred
- Must have solid expertise with Sales Cloud and functionalities like Accounts, Opportunities, Quotes, etc
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages.
- Deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model.
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD).
- Experience of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- 3+ years of experience with the configuration and custom development of several Salesforce.com CRM modules. Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
- Must have attention to details, good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and ad hoc projects/requests.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn’t just the right thing to do for our people, it’s the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies:
ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.