Medable’s mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Work closely in the SVP of Brand Creative and team to push the boundaries of brand expression in a ground-breaking way to advance medical research that is inclusive.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals across the organization – leading the charge for all brand marketing content and initiatives – from a visual perspective.
- Bring our brand to life across a wide variety of touchpoints and channels, from digital ads, emails and social media to print, video, installations, etc.
- Understand the role of various channels and ways in which our audience interacts with each.
- Solidify and push our brand identity forward as we seek to create strong connections with our current and potential community members.
- Execute on established visual, tone, & interaction patterns, while looking for ways to continuously evolve the brand.
- Follow creative briefs to bring concepts and ideas to life clearly, aligned with our brand guidelines, and in a way that reinforces our desire to make the stock market social, and therefore human.
- Autonomously work, multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Champion and cultivate a culture of user-centered design, accessibility, and inclusion
- Contribute to thought leadership in design and innovation
- Collaborate with strategy and creative teams to research and define a brand’s audience, voice, tone, and personality
- Seek out interesting design opportunities to elevate our brand presence in the industry landscape.
- Design a broad spectrum of design projects and marketing campaigns with multiple stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as a Brand Designer or a combination of education and experience in this field
- Branding experience in building or evolving branding efforts across an organization and working closely with Marketing to ensure consistency across external and internal assets.
- Experience in crafting graphic elements, mood boards, and visual treatments
- Experience presenting design concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with installation design, booth design, and 3D rendering
- Experience with designing activation events
- Illustration experience, motion design, video editing, or photography production experience
- A strong eye for design. You’ll be the person the company comes to when they’re looking for visual design polish or advice.
- A strong grasp of design fundamentals. Typography, color theory, spacing, hierarchy – you live and breathe these design fundamentals.
- Branding experience. You have experience in building or evolving branding efforts across an organization – working closely with Marketing to ensure consistency across external and internal assets.
- Storytelling. What is design if not a way to visually tell stories? You’re a master at using vectors and pixels to convey a narrative or provoke a feeling, whether speaking to a healthcare professional skimming through Facebook, or a candidate visiting VIvian for the first time, or even a recruiter looking to fill a role.
- Master of the tools. A strong mastery of digital design tools. We’re partial to Figma and Adobe Creative Suite,
- Comfort with production work. Sometimes we just need to get some great designs out the door as quickly as possible to empower or unblock our marketing team – you should be able to quickly get out assets for things like ad campaigns or updated content pages quickly
- Craft graphic elements, mood boards, and visual treatments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field preferred
- Travel as required
U.S. employees and contractors, and International workers with travel to the U.S. must have a willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Medable, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
U.S. employees and contractors, and International workers with travel to the U.S. must have a willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. All strongly held beliefs, religious, medical, and other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.