As a member of our Brand Design team, you’ll be instrumental in helping shape the world-class Lattice brand. Since we’re a small but mighty team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of touchpoints, but we’re looking for you to specialize in bringing our brand to life through a variety of web projects. You’ll partner with our Go-to-Market team, brand design teammates, and our Webflow developer on a regular basis. We’re doubling down on experimentation, growth, and evolving how we convey the value of our platform, and this role will be key to achieving those goals.
What you’ll do
- Deliver best-in-class UX and innovative design across lattice.com and our marketing websites.
- Collaborate with your GTM partners to understand the needs of prospects and customers and propose metrics-driven solutions that meet those needs and ladder up to business goals.
- Champion accessibility best practices, patterns, and requirements.
- Propose and design content strategy and UX experiments to improve conversion.
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand design foundations and our web component system to standardize high-quality patterns and increase overall team efficiency.
- Design and build systems that consider our growing global audience and can flex to address specific multi-language needs as well.
- Embody our team values, design principles, and standards for craft.
Who you are
5+ years of web design experience:
- You understand the power of the web as a dynamic storytelling tool.
A great communicator and collaborator:
- You’re clear and concise in explaining your thought process and in sharing the tradeoffs made in your work.
- You do your best work when partnering cross-functionally to drive alignment and clarity.
Passionate for going beyond the brief:
- You are excited about coming up with novel solutions and crafting best-in-class UX, visual, and interaction design.
- You proactively propose ideas for experimentation to support growth and conversion.
Comfortable with ambiguity and receptive to feedback:
- You can independently explore, propose, and design strategic concepts from beginning to end.
- You understand the importance of both giving and receiving feedback in order to come to the most successful solution for the brand, our customers, and the company.
Strong and pragmatic eye for craft:
- You have a keen eye for details, a high bar for craftsmanship, and deep knowledge of accessibility best practices.
- You are mindful of deadlines, constraints, and business goals.
We’d be especially excited if you have…
- Experience working on brands in the B2B/SaaS space, or complex multi-product platforms.
- Experience with Webflow.
- Experience working with multi-timezone teams.
- Experience working with global and multi-language design systems.
- Experience working in-house.
- Excitement about building a world-class brand!
Why join our Design & Research Team?
We’re a passionate group of people who are dedicated to growing together. Currently ~25, our team spans Brand Design, Content Design, Product Design, and Research.
You can learn more about us on our Notion page! It covers who we are as individuals, how we commit to DE&I, and most importantly — the rituals and rhythms we’ve invested in as a team to grow as craftspeople and just… people. Check out design.lattice.com for some of our latest work!
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 1,900+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office in San Francisco and New York
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $85,500 – $133750. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies.
Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Robinhood, and Gusto.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.