Who are we?
We are omni:us (https://omnius.com/company/), the best-known and most advanced provider of artificial intelligence as a service (AIaaS) in the insurance industry.
Founded in 2015, omni:us now employs more than 70 people from 21 different nations. We’re headquartered in Berlin with representations in the UK, France and the United States. As we want to continue delivering amazing work while having fun at the same time, we are searching for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to join us in our venture!
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Manage national and international projects as a point person to help customers successfully integrate our solution from the first technical product demonstration over solution integration and customizing until go-live and handover to operations
- Analyse business requirements, understand the technology in support of the business and manage the product and platform process
- Lead, shape and improve business processes: support the change management process on business and IT teams, assuring a successful go-live
- Serve as a bridge between the clients and our internal teams (tech and business team), translating/defining requirements and bringing clarity to each side, optimization of processes
- Client meetings: Perform technical product demonstrations for prospective clients, answering questions about our AI/platform and integration
What Will Help You Succeed?
- A combination of business analysis, digital project management and process improvement experience.
- German and English fluency (other languages are a plus!)
- Consulting expertise within the insurance industry (Ideally in the areas of claims and/or P&C)
- Experience leading, shaping and improving complex projects: comfortable conducting meetings with stakeholders
- Experience using business process improvement mapping tools (BPMT)
- Experience delivering projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of SaaS infrastructure capabilities and challenges and knowledge of cloud technology
We’re a group of curious and collaborative visionaries, and we’re excited about tackling industry-first problems. We value respectful, honest people who seek to discuss and resolve problems in a constructive way. We’re driven to balance getting things done with following best practices. You’ll fit in well here if you value being part of and contributing to an amazing work community sharing these values.
What’s in it For You?
- A highly motivated, fully committed team who is eager to change the insurance space and appreciates support, guidance and teamwork.
- A real challenge – full ownership over your projects; manage and build relationships with stakeholders from across the industry.
- A truly global company – our team members span over 20 nationalities with a wide variety of personal and professional backgrounds.
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the AI & insurance industry!
- Other benefits include; unlimited home office/remote work, chef-prepared lunches 2x/week (in-office), transportation pass discounts, Urban Sports Club membership, company/team outings, annual trips, and more.
omni:us is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment where unique perspectives contribute to groundbreaking solutions. omni:us welcomes people regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socio-economic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical or mental disabilities, abilities, relationship status, age, education and any other category protected by law. People from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.