Role: Senior Business Manager
Location: Netherlands (Remote First)
Recently listed as a “RegTech Top Performer” in Market Fintech’s RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE is creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Manager to drive CUBE’s sales efforts in the Benelux region. You will join a team of experienced and high calibre strategic sellers, you would be responsible for winning new logos in particular Tier 1 and 2 financial institutions. This is very much a new business ‘hunter’ role focused on Tier 1 and 2 banks in the Benelux region. You will play a crucial role in identifying, pursuing, and closing new business opportunities. Your primary responsibility will be to establish and nurture relationships with key decision-makers in the Financial Services sector and drive the adoption of our solutions and services.
- Identify and target Tier 1 and 2 banks in the UK for potential business opportunities.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline by prospecting, lead follow up and cold-calling potential clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level executives and department heads (Compliance, Risk, IT, Procurement, Legal etc).
- Work closely with the pre-sales and technical teams to ensure that proposed solutions align with customer requirements and can be effectively implemented.
- Negotiate and close sales deals, working towards and exceeding set revenue targets.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors, providing valuable market insights to inform our sales strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns to support your sales efforts.
- Collaborate with CUBE Channel Partner to ensure CUBE has (preferred) relationship status with respective Advisories that each account engages with
- Collaborating with subject matter specialists and pre-sales when necessary to assist in sales progression
What we’re looking for:
- Substantial experience selling to Financial Services and proven success navigating global banks
- You will be a sales professional with a strong background at enterprise/strategic level within the Financial Services sector, with experience in a solutions sales role within in a software, services or consulting organization with a background of selling compliance solutions
- You will have experience closing 6-7 figure deals across some of the largest names in the industry
- The capability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex solutions to senior-level executives.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on results and meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE have more than 400 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
CUBE is a remote first business, you’ll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).
🤝 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We believe in equal opportunities and encourage applicants to apply to our open roles regardless of gender, marital status, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, neurodiversity, sexual orientation and/or age and are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is supported to be their authentic best selves.
At CUBE we do our best to implement inclusive hiring processes to build a culture where we value diversity. We are a values driven company who care about growth and learning, therefore recognise we still have long way to go from where we want to be in regards to DE&I.
As part of the application, we ask for personal data for our internal diversity and inclusion bench-marking, so that we can tailor our DE&I strategies and identify opportunities to improve as a business.