As a Sr. Content Designer on McAfee’s consumer CXD team, you will need to be the voice that guides our users through that most important of goals – protecting themselves and their families. Your ability to clarify what users must do and your skill in writing clear and engaging direction matters.
This is a remote position based in the United States. We will only consider candidates in the United States and are not offering relocation assistance at this time
About the role:
- Perform stakeholder interviews to identify and understand user needs and business objectives
- Engage early with Product Designers, Product Owners to co-create a story and vision of an easy to use, intuitive, engaging, and relevant experience
- Write and provide editorial support across a product flow and across all parts of the customer journey
- Collaborate with user researchers to identify the key points of frustration or confusion for users and propose solutions; suggest content options for testing
- Be able to debate the interplay between interaction, words, and visuals, comment, making it easy for the user to achieve a goal
- Be a team player – as part of the Content Design team, learn from each other, review each other’s work and create a consistent and powerful McAfee voice
- Passionate about great storytelling in words, pictures, and what lies in the white space between
- When you look at interfaces, you automatically start identifying strengths, weaknesses, gaps, inconsistencies, and opportunities
- Advocate for the user by designing and utilizing content tests and analytics data
- Demonstrated ability to maintain content styles and standards while adapting your writing to different audiences and personas
- A collaborative mindset, open to both giving and getting feedback
- Excellent organization skills and ability to juggle the demands of collaborating with a diverse stakeholder group while meeting deadlines. Able to prioritize
- Some flexibility to work hours that accommodate team members in other time zones
- A strong portfolio of your content design, preferably including Mobile/Desktop UI
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $104,500.00