At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
We are seeking a Senior Customer Relationship Manager to join our Card Processing Solutions (CPS) team at Jack Henry. In this role you will be the main point of contact for a variety of financial institutions to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. As a CRM, you will ensure that the needs of this customer are met and act as the department’s “single point of contact for all matters. As a Senior Customer Relationship Manager, you will have a strong understanding of products and services to guide Financial Institutions, while you continue to strengthen the relationship at a superior customer level. In CPS Relations our services include a variety of products and services we manage on a regular basis. Visa/MC & ATM Card processing, card management, awards programs, mobile card controls, and much more. We provide various national and regional networks to support both signature and PIN transaction routing. In addition to supporting products and services, we have many core platforms we support for our processing clients that offer integration and flexibility for our many FIs.
This position can be hired in any JH office or remotely within the United States.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- As the “single point of contact” for each assigned customer, assists with the research and resolution of all matters, for all applicable products and services.
- Builds and maintains close working relationships with all levels of customer staff and management to ensure the long-term viability of the relationship.
- Maintains a high degree of communication with the management of each customer, including regularly scheduled conference calls and/or onsite, face-to-face visits. Assists with research and resolution of identified issues and reports pertinent findings to JH management in the defined method.
- Tracks and manages the resolution of all issues for new customers, as well as, post release issues for existing customers.
- Responsible for the identification and referral of sales opportunities.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in customer relationships within a Financial Institution or FinTech.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to meet with customers and attend team meetings.
- Must be able to work weekends or after hours as the business need dictates.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial industry.
- Excellent knowledge of company products and services.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills, including the ability to deliver presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Able to learn the specific business goals and needs of each customer, helping them achieve their goals and formally communicate (report) findings to JHA management; able to help JHA know our customer.
- Extremely comfortable interacting and communicating with all levels of customer and internal staff, management and executives.
- Able to provide guidance to aid in the resolution of customer issues.
- Able to represent JH in a professional and polished manner.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, “Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.” We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.