Mattermost is an open source platform for secure collaboration across the entire software development lifecycle. Hundreds of thousands of developers around the globe trust Mattermost to increase their productivity by bringing together team communication, task and project management, and workflow orchestration into a unified platform for agile software development.
Founded in 2016, Mattermost’s open source platform powers over 800,000 workspaces worldwide with the support of over 4,000 contributors from across the developer community. The company serves over 800 customers, including European Parliament, NASA, Nasdaq, Samsung, SAP, United States Air Force and Wealthfront, and is backed by world-class investors including Battery Ventures, Redpoint, S28 Capital, YC Continuity. To learn more, visit www.mattermost.com.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you’ll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
Mattermost is looking for a creative, organized, and data-driven Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Growth Marketing and will play a critical role in leading all marketing campaigns from go-to-market planning and execution to reporting/analysis and iteration.
You will plan and execute strategic, integrated digital marketing campaigns that help convert our target audiences and grow our pipeline. You’ll work cross-functionally to develop and execute a multi-channel growth and lifecycle strategy. This role is perfect for you if you want to take on strategic responsibilities in your next role, while continuing to get your hands dirty.
The ideal candidate is equal parts “left and right brain” and is comfortable contributing to broader marketing efforts as both a guide that utilizes channel insights to steer strategy, as well as a capable executor that can take strategic inputs and craft impactful integrated campaigns (web, digital advertising, email, in-app notifications) that connect to our prospects at different funnel stages.
– Develop, execute, and measure cross-channel demand generation marketing campaigns to generate new leads, qualify and nurture existing users, and generate sales-ready opportunities.
– Build a campaign calendar and implement integrated marketing programs to support pipeline development.
– Define campaign objectives, assets, channels and identify target users.
– Establish campaign goals and ensure that we measure, experiment, and improve them.
– Work closely with marketing, sales, design, and product teams to plan, design, and manage our key acquisition channels, including website, email marketing, events, paid ads, social media, gated content, and other programs that you think will drive interest in Mattermost.
– Collaborate with the product marketing and content team to create campaign messaging across all channels.
– Monitor and report campaign performance tracking across relevant KPIs, including impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, form submissions, leads, and pipeline.
– Partner with Acquisition Marketing on omni-channel campaign performance with a focus on increasing engagement/click activity, and conversion from initial Lead stage to MQL and SQL.
-Own email campaigns and in-app notifications, including strategy, copy, template design/layout, setup, QA, testing, measurement, and optimization.
– Develop high-impact A/B testing (layout, format, frequency, and copy) to drive continuous improvement across email key performance indicators, including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, attribution, opt-out rates, and revenue.
Nice to Haves
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Australia – Bangladesh – Belarus – Brazil – Bulgaria – Canada – Chile – Colombia – Finland – Georgia – Germany – Greece – India – Ireland – Mauritius – Mexico – Norway – Pakistan – Philippines – Poland – Portugal – Spain – South Korea – Suriname – Turkey – Uganda – Ukraine – United Kingdom – United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
Time zones: GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2) We are looking for a talented and highly driven...Apply For This Job
Overview Peerspace invites people to find, share, and book the most magical spaces in the world. Since 2014, our community...Apply For This Job
Overview We’re looking for an epic human to support our team in whipping up merchandise that supports our internal and...Apply For This Job
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10),...Apply For This Job
Netlify is hiring a remote Enterprise Account Manager. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical...Apply For This Job