Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
The Qualio team is all-remote, and currently distributed across North America and Europe.
What is the opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic, collaborative and remote-first Qualio team!
As part of our exciting expansion plans, we are looking to bring on board Senior Full Stack Developers who will be joining our ever-growing, passionate Engineering team (with the added bonus of a great sense of humour!). If you’re a developer who’s looking for a full-stack opportunity in a very progressive, fast-paced and collaborative company where you can drive change and make a huge impact – we would love to hear from you!
We are predominantly a python shop, but we also use Node.js, TypeScript, React, AngularJS, REST APIs and host our cloud software in AWS, but we’re open to developers who have expertise in different languages as long as you’re open to learning!
What will I be doing?
You will be working on cutting-edge, industry-leading products to deliver new features and customer value with plenty of opportunities to work on both brownfield and greenfield product developments. You will be an active influencer in technical discussions and drive real value and contribution to the evolution of our internal systems and processes.
Who are you?
- A dynamic and experienced coder who would thrive in a tech start-up environment
- You like the sound of working for a fully remote-based organisation with lots of opportunities to build and own both brownfield and greenfield products from start to finish
- You have full stack experience building products on the back-end in either Python, Java/Node.Js or Typescript and AngularJS, React or Vue in the front-end
- You live and work in the UK or an EU country without visa restrictions or requiring sponsorship.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a proactive and positive attitude in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You have over 5 years of professional software development experience.
- You have experience building production applications using one or more of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, TypeScript, PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency in: AngularJS, React/Redux or Vue
- (preferred) Proficiency in at least one Python framework
- Proficiency in relational databases (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Proficiency in REST APIs, TDD and Hands-on Git experience
- (preferred) Experience developing against one or more of the following AWS services CloudWatch Events, Lambda, DynamoDB , SNS, SQS, CloudWatch Metrics, CloudWatch Alarms, X-Ray
- Exposure to any of the following Elasticsearch, Containers / Docker
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn concepts of GraphQL APIs.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market