Mavrck is the all-in-one, advanced influencer marketing platform enabling enterprise consumer brands to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to discover and collaborate with influencers to create trusted content at scale. Mavrck is the #1 influencer marketing platform for the Enterprise on software review site G2, and was also named a “Leader” in Forrester’s evaluation, The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, Q2 2020.
We are looking for a talented, empathetic, and seasoned Senior Product Designer to lead the collaboration efforts between creators and marketers on campaigns. As a member of the Design team, you will work closely with product and engineering to understand what marketers and creators want, empathize with their pain points, rapidly prototype solutions, and make critical decisions and recommendations that will lay the foundation for the future of our products.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Represent design thinking, providing a user-centric perspective in a collaborative and fast-paced multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Partner with product, engineering, customer success, and design teams to research, brainstorm, conceptualize, design and test, simple and effective solutions that Marketers rely on to run Influencer Marketing Campaigns.
- Take new features from ideation to prototyping, user testing, and production.
- Confidently present a strong rationale for design decisions and rely on analytics and data (including qualitative data) to shape product decisions and track the effectiveness of change
- Collaborate with a growing Design Team to determine and iterate on multiple processes and principles.
- Participate in regular design reviews where you will seek specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 4-6 years of experience designing quality enterprise-level product experiences
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design processes. You also possess a strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates industry-leading design and business success and depth of work in UX, visual design, and service design (wireframes, journey maps, personas). A portfolio is required to apply for this role.
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, and web-based information architecture and design
- Regular, successful collaboration within and outside of a Design Team
- Participation in recurring discovery research
- Ability to demonstrate existing and improved user flows
Some perks of being on our Squad include…
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful – and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early – the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching – and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, Pet-Friendly Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm – and office dogs!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided.
- Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.