The Senior Product Designer is a seasoned professional with 8 years of experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interfaces (UI), specializing in startups within the tech industry. This individual excels in leading conceptual design, driving user research to identify product improvement opportunities, ensuring comprehensive user journeys with high-quality user experience, and adopting tools to maintain scalable and well-documented artifacts for the utilization of the engineering team and stakeholders.
Who We Are
- We are an early-stage startup focused on building automation of Asset Management (ITAM) for B2B clients within the physical, digital, and organizational automation space.
- We are a remote-first, geographically distributed team open to candidates from around the world.
- We are committed to transparency, openness, and supporting each other to build great things.
- We approach our products with genuine curiosity and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with high-performance, engaged teams.
- We offer great benefits, including a 100% remote work environment, flexible schedules, and ongoing growth opportunities.
- Proven expertise in startup environments within the tech sector.
- Significant experience in multiple areas of UX design, including service design, research, IA, visual, and prototyping.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Able to explain complex concepts to others.
- Must be located in time zones between UTC-8 and UTC+3
- An online portfolio of professional work
- Solid track record of over 8 years demonstrating mastery of User Experience solving real-life problems, mainly in production applications.
- Strong expertise with Figma, FigJam, and other prototyping tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with Lean UX and Design Thinking for building a scalable and organized library of artifacts, components, and design systems.
- Proficient in conducting customer interviews and presentation of user journeys to business stakeholders.
- Proven expertise in vector editing and bitmap editing software like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of software development life cycle for collaborating with engineering teams.
- Experience working in creating UI/UX flows for SaaS or PaaS software.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or certifications related fields.
- Familiarity with Identity Providers, Active Directory, and LDAP.
- Enhanced skills with exposure to programming languages are highly valued.
- A comprehensive grasp of network connectivity, traffic, encryption, authentication, protocols, proxy, firewall, and VPN.
- Competitive salary
- Work from anywhere – we are 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO (vacation, time to recharge, US or local holidays)
- Flexible working hours with 4 hours overlapping in US Eastern time
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing to impactful projects
- Collaborative, innovative, and supportive work culture
- Chance to mentor a team of talented engineers
- Professional growth and development opportunities
We are committed to providing a simplified, transparent, and streamlined hiring experience. You may expect the following stages:
- Portfolio assessment and task assignment
- Meeting with your future Manager
- Peer interview with future team members
- Cultural fit interview with the CTO
- Get a job offer, sign contracts, and define your start date.
- Welcome aboard!
We are a fully remote, distributed team. However, we are not currently able to provide visa sponsorship for employment.
Upon submitting your application, you consent to receive future communications. The communication will depend on the availability of positions that align with your qualifications. Only eligible candidates will receive correspondence.
Interested in Access Genie but don’t think this role is the best fit for you? View our other positions: https://accessgenie.workable.com/