Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We are seeking a Senior or Lead Product Manager to join our product team. As a PM at Attentive, you will own product development from start to finish by working cross-functionally with other product managers, designers, engineers and go-to-market stakeholders. If you’re looking to optimize for working at a fast paced, hyper growth company with a high level of product autonomy and ownership, this is an excellent opportunity!
Product @ Attentive
- We believe our company will win in the long run through product innovation. To get there, we obsess over iteratively delivering customer value through rapid prototyping and data driven decision making.
- Our Product Managers are the innovators/story tellers. Engineering runs point on Project Management and internal tooling, so Product is focused on what to build, why, and driving buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Product managers work very closely with our client strategy and sales team to help define the roadmap and deliver products that current customers are asking for.
You @ Attentive
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- You have a strong ability to empathize with end customers and our clients.
- You have experience as a Product Manager owning strategic vision, drafting requirements, prioritization and roadmapping.
- You consider yourself as someone who can get sh** done! You are capable of unblocking yourself and moving things forward.
- You measure your success through shipped software and can point to specific examples where you have shipped a meaningful feature, particularly under challenging circumstances (e.g. tight deadlines, competing priorities, stakeholder objections, etc).
- You are deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions.
- You are enthusiastic about the high impact, fast-paced, but often roller coaster environment of an early stage startup.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller (written & verbal), both with technical and non-technical audiences.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work.
For NY based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $130,000 – $190,000 annually
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action – Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle – Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems – Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive – Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.